Bridget M.

is modding

33 MINUTES AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

41 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night tmrw! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

2 HOURS AGO Turn a water bottle into the perfect stuffed stocking present: http://t.co/Dk2K2II0yw

COMMENTS

10 crush crises that are actually NBD

When a guy’s giving you butterflies, it can be hard not to act silly or make a few mistakes. Whether it’s a stutter or a...

Ok so I have started to like one of my guy friends. He stuck up for me last year when these boys started kicking my butt and he went and said that I'd they did it again then they would be in big trouble. We are really good friends and sometimes I see him staring at me but other times it seems like he is flirting with my friend.... I really like him but I don't know if he likes me and if I tell him and it ends up he doesn't like me then it might ruin our friendship and I don't want to risk that. What should i do? Do you think he might like me?

by _ginnny on 8/30/2013 10:57:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My friend was having a party and we ended the night watching movies in her living room. Her brother had some friends over too so we all packed in. My friend and I ended up sharing the couch with one of his friends and that couch was pretty small. He was in the middle so by the time the movie started we were both leaning on him, and he put his arm out my way to let me lean on his chest while she was still on his arm. Does this mean anything? We were basically cuddling all night.
xoxoxo,
-youbelongwithme13

Hey chica! It could have meant something- he may have wanted to get closer to you! If you see him again at your friend's house, say hi and see how he responds- if he's friendly, it may mean something! xoxo

Kate G.

by Youbelongwithme13 on 8/5/2013 12:52:19 PM

xoxoxo,
-youbelongwithme13

by youbelongwithme13 on 8/4/2013 8:23:40 PM

I know i posted this comment a few times but its never been posted so im going to post it again. So theres this guy and we've talked (texted) for about 7 months. All along I've liked him and then a few weeks ago he confessed to me. We both know each other really well but we arent going out or anything. Now that we both know we like each other we've been texting things like making out with each other. We both are really shy people and so i dont even know if I'd have the guys to kiss him but i want to (I'm not desperate). Later this week I'm going to his soccer game. What can i do in this situation ?

Well the most important thing is that you don't force anything. If you two like each other the kiss should come naturally in a good moment. So if I were you I would go to his soccer game and enjoy yourself! Don't focus on kissing and just try to have a good time. If theres a moment for the two of you to kiss, it will happen. I guarantee it. God luck hon!! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by kimmy_bear123 on 7/27/2013 10:59:28 PM

So there's this guy and I have like him for a long time. I'm really good friends with his sister. The three of us used to sometimes hang out during gymnastics competitions (go swimming and eat dinner). So one day his sister decides to tell him I like him as a joke (his sister doesn't know I like him) and he acts like he doesn't know my name (when I know he does). Also he has a girlfriend (1 year). I no longer see him at gym and he doesn't go to my school. I have tried for 3ish months to stop liking him and it doesn't work. I haven't seen him for a month
P.S. he doesn't know that I know he has a girlfriend his sister told me
P.S.S his sister says she would be fine if I went out with him (she still doesn't know I like him)
What should I do. I don't think getting over him is an option.

Hey girl! You could try reaching out to him. Catch up with him and see how you feel after. Or, you could try to focus on a cute boy that does go to your school. Maybe hang out with your friends more, read some good books. I bet you'll start to feel better about getting over him in no time.

xo

Taeler L.

by Kormi10 on 7/27/2013 11:26:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD My guy friend and my best friend and I are going to an upcoming Maroon 5 concert. I haven't had my first kiss yet and I really want to. I'd like it to be with someone I'm comfortable with and my guy friend and I are pretty chill. Two problems: we will never be alone and I'm not too sure if he wants to. How do I get him to kiss me?

Hey girlie,

If you’re going to be
at a crowded concert and your friend will be there, that might not be the best
time. And the best first kisses happen naturally—if you try to plan it out for
a certain event, you might build your hopes way up and miss out on how great
the concert is if you’re distracted worrying about the kiss! Next time the two
of you are together alone, maybe you could try to hold his hand and see how he
responds. That way, you will have a better sense of whether or not he is
interested in being more than friends, and if you do start dating, your first
kiss will happen naturally! There’s no rush, though, so try to enjoy all of
your relationships and have fun at the concert Smile

Meghan D.

by Youbelongwithme13 on 7/26/2013 12:56:26 AM

Hey girls! Got an issue that need fixing ASAP? Got a confusing crush? Need BTS shopping ideas? We've got all the answers at "Guide To A Fabulous YOU"! Join today and get answers to almost all your problems usually within 24 hours! Check it out! Thanks chicas!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 3:56:29 PM

Mod!
My friend and I met at camp.We hung out a bit the first week and are pretty good friends. Then like 2 days later we went back to camp for a halfpriced week and a bunch of people and even some of the counselurs tryed to set us up. I kinda like him, but whenever we talk now its awkward..

Hey CaseyCat, aw man sorry it's awkward. But it is possible to get things back to how they were. Try talking to him how you used to. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by CaseyCat on 7/23/2013 8:45:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Soo my best guy friend wants to help his best friend get to "first base" and is determined for it to be me.. But I don't like his friend plus I haven't even had my first kiss yet so I don't want it to be on a dare or being used to "help a friend". He also told me his friend wants to go farther than that with me and all of this is going to happen on a bus for a competition for band.. How do i fix this and tell him and his friend I don't want to do anything with him when I'm dared this in front of everyone next week without making myself look dumb?

Hey girl! Wow. Your "best guy friend" and his "best friend" sound like complete jerks. Tell your BGF that you're not interested in his friend, period. If he asks why or gets annoying just say you like someone else and you don't see his friend that way. If a guy is interested in you, he shouldn't have to use his friend to get to you, or employ gimmicks like daring you - that's dumb. You're not going to look dumb, you're going to look like you have standards and respect yourself when you say "Pass, it takes more effort than that to get me." Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Dancerchic_4 on 7/22/2013 1:32:14 AM

Whenever I talk to my friends about my crush I'm always worried that #5 will happen even though it probably never will Tong

by Casey_cookie on 7/22/2013 1:03:26 AM

MOD MOD
I met a guy this summer. At first we really hit it off, or at least I thought we did. He talked to me a lot and seemed interested about me. The next time we saw each other we dind't talk at all.But just recently when we saw each other again it was like there was an elephant in the room. We kind of chit chatted and akwardly smiled and laughed about a few things but no real talkung like the first time. I don't understand what is going on between us at all. Help!

Hey girlie, maybe he was nervous about being too friendly and making any moves. Talk to him next time you see him and flirt some to let him know that you're interested.

Lauren T.

by nwagirl on 7/20/2013 11:49:27 PM

Mod
I've really liked this guy for about two years now and it has always seemed like he likes me (i find him looking at me alot, (and alot of other signs) we talk ocasionally but we are both VERY shy)He rejected me last winter break, but i still see those signs, and im friends with a couple of his friends and the one im closest to says he likes me, and some of his friends think we should be together. Should i go for it next school year? Or move on since he rejected me?

Hey girlie, if he's rejected you before then move on. You don't want him to hurt you again. If he makes a move then go for it! But otherwise you might not want to put yourself out there again if he's already said no once.

Lauren T.

by lilacmoonstream on 7/20/2013 10:52:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD So there's this guy I really like. He's sweet, funny, insanely smart, and he cares about me a lot. We've been best friends for awhile. He's told me several times that he likes me back. He wants to take our friendship to the next level, and so do I, but I'm not allowed to date him because he's black and I'm white, and my parents think it's wrong. I don't agree with them at all, but there's nothing I can do. I finally had to tell him and he understands. We aren't "official" but we hang out and do couple-y things. Recently one of our mutual friends kissed him. He texted me to tell me and to apologize--he doesn't like her that way and pushed her off (she kissed him). She's a flirt and always forces herself on guys, so I believe him...I think. I want to trust him but I'm afraid. Every guy I've had feelings for has hurt me. I'm scared this one will hurt me too, or that he won't want to be with me because I'm "damaged". Help?

Hey girlie, I think you can believe him. If he had kissed her back he probably would've tried to keep it from you. It's usually a good sign when he wants to be the first person to tell you and explain what happened. And if he's apologizing when you're not even a couple, it probably means that he really likes you and doesn't want to hurt you.

Lauren T.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 7/20/2013 9:26:38 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.MOD

I have a BF and my dad doesn't even no I'm dating him and if he does he will make me break up with him my mom knows. What should I do?

sincerely
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! If your mom knows, I'm reasonably sure your dad won't make you break up with him. Why not just wait and see if it comes up? If it does talk it out with your dad. I'm sure he dated at your age too Smile good luck! Helen S.

by 1D on 7/20/2013 12:33:02 PM

What does it mean when a guy play fights with you?

Hey girl! It can mean a lot of things, and it's a possibility that he likes you but doesn't know how to express those feelings verbally. He may also just think of you as a friend, since he possibly play fights with other friends too. Keep an eye out for other signals from this guy ;) Helen S.

by zebranista<3 on 7/20/2013 10:39:47 AM

Thanks GL! Love this post - very helpful! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/20/2013 10:39:22 AM

Mod Mod Mod

Hi! Smile So my boyfriend just called me beautiful over text...and it's sweet that he did that, but I hate being called beautiful, because the last person that called me beautiful only did that to try tricking me. This guy that I am going out with now doesn't know about that, but he's super good and trustworthy and I know he'd NEVER do that. I know that he meant well, but I still have a knot in my stomach. Should I tell him about how I don't like being called beautiful, or should I just let it slip? thanks Smile

Hey! I'm sorry that happened, and you can tell your bf about it if that makes you feel better. Just keep his good intentions in mind and let him know that you know he'd never do anything like that Smile Good luck! Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 7/20/2013 9:28:51 AM

I'm the opposite of number 1. My crushes always figure out I like them because I flirt with them. I wish I didn't

by puella94 on 7/20/2013 9:27:37 AM

MODMODMODMOD

Hey!! Well, I'm taking a vacation in Florida with my grandma and granddaddy because my uncle grew up on the Seminole Indian reservation because his father was the indian agent, and the indians are interviewing him for a book. Anyways, my grandparents and I went out to eat yesterday on the river. When we walked in, I saw four boys, must've been at least a year or two older than me, and they were all staring at me. Feeling slightly awkward, I sit down. There was one boy, who was most likely an indian boy, who kept sneaking glances at me while I was eating. I caught him staring at me once. This boy was very tan, had long black hair and was very muscular. He seemed very shy for some reason. When I caught him staring at me, he looked away right as I locked eyes with him. I might, just might see him tomorrow or today. Do you think he might have a slight crush on me? Thanks!!

Hey! maybe, it's hard to tell from one look, but it definitely seems like there's a spark. be sure to say hi to him tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck! noajax= Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 7/20/2013 7:39:03 AM