1 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

10 myths about high school--busted!

That leap from middle school to high school is scary enough. And with tons of crazy rumors floating around about what’s to come, the transition can be...

my high school is huge and there is no pattern to the bathrooms so the men and women's bathrooms are in different places in each hallway and i am worried about getting lost and stuff and walking into the guys bathroom without knowing...

by animallover0 on 8/27/2013 8:51:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just started seventh grade yesterday. This new kid sat right next to me. He was sat next to me in every class. We get assigned seats and the teacher keep having him sit next to me. We talk sooooo much. We have so much in common. His smile is so beautiful and he has black braces. IDK what to say to him now
. Frown HELP

Hey katie91501, awwww. Well you've already talked to him, so don't get shy on me now lol. Ask him about homework, how he likes the teachers, if he has any friends in the class, and about his interests. No worries. You got this girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by katie91501 on 8/27/2013 5:00:07 PM

join my club School Smarts for tips on organization, school, and studying!

by vummibear on 8/21/2013 3:20:16 PM

my friends are weird. they didn't ditch me but they are fighting a lot. and about really stupid stuff. like eye color and who likes spanish.

also, im starting to see my friends act a bit weird. on of my friends has moods swings and some times they last for weeks. Two of my friends are twins and they do everything together. the weird thing about them is that the one agrees with every thing the other says. even if she doesn't agree.

i admit, for the last two year I've been acting childish in school, but now i'd like to grow up. I would like to know how to deal with crazy mess i just typed out.

please help

Hey chica! A new school year is about to start, so if yout think you might need a dose of some more mature friends/ try making new friends in some of your classes.  Your friends may be acting weird, but you can't change their personalities- just like you wouldn't want them to try and change yours.  Everyone's friends can be crazy at times (mine certainly are!), but if you like them in spite of the crazy, that's all that matters.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Prim on 8/9/2013 3:10:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

I just got my my schedule for 9th grade, and I have absolutely no classes with ANY of my friends! And they all practically have the same schedule. They're all in honors classes and I'm not. I feel so dumb. And how do I make friends in my classes? I am TERRIIBLLLLE at making new friends. 1) I'm super shy! 2) About two thirds of my classmates hate me. I've been so worried about all this! Thanks so much <3

Hey girlie, you are not dumb! It's ok to not be ready for honors classes yet. You'll make new friends in your classes. Just be friendly and talk to people. I know if you're shy it'll be hard, but if you can make the effort it will definitely be worth it! And you'll still have your other friends during lunch and after school.

Lauren T.

by gosinging on 8/5/2013 8:27:12 PM

High school was the best! I just graduated and I'm so grateful that I'm going to a good college Smile

by DrAmAxQuEeNx202! :) on 7/28/2013 5:57:34 PM

I really excited about high school but totally nervous since all my friends r going to a diff school and its not helping that random people and even the principal said that I will be saying up doing homework till 3 in the morn and saying that my a and b grades WILL drop...oh and lets not forget the kids that talked to me that went to that should left after the first year so lets just say im scared especially since I wont hav my friends around

by cherrypop123 on 7/25/2013 9:23:27 PM

Hey girls! Need an issue fixed fast? Have a confusing crush? Need school advice or BTS shopping ideas? Join "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" today for answers ASAP! Usually you will get answers to almost any question within 24 hours! Check it out! Thanks!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 3:58:25 PM

Hish school to me is better than middle school. The teachers treated us with more respect and we got to feel more like adults because of the way everyone trusted you to account for yourself and your work. The drama was no where near that in middle school(and let me tell you, there was A LOT of drama in Junior High), and you had so many more options to chose from. Art, gym, graphic design and language. I loved all my classes, even though some of the work was such a drag. But enjoy it while it lasts! My freshman year came and went so fast. I still can't believ its over and that I'm now a sophmore.

by RogueArtist on 7/24/2013 12:27:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've had a mild headache on the left side of my head for the past 3-4 days, but it's been off and on through those days. I'm really worried it could be cancer or something. I'm going to the doctor on Monday for a check up, so how should I tell my doctor about my headache problem? Please help, I'm sooooo worried. Frown

Hey girlie, just tell your doctor that you've been having this headache off and on for a few days. Take some notes so that you can describe exactly where the pain is and how severe it feels. Then your doctor can decide from there what you should do about it. Don't be worried. It could be nothing and you're getting it checked out so you'll know for sure.

Lauren T.