2 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

3 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

12 kick-butt quotes that got us moving yesterday

What’s one thing successful people have in common? They know how to get off their butts and get moving, whether that means they’re going on a run...

Mod Mod Mod I am thinking about making the dry erase board in my locker a quote board next year. How often do you think I should change the quote on my board and what type of quotes should I put up for school? Thank you!

Hey girl! What quotes you use doesn’t matter as much as what
they mean to you! Choose quotes that mean a lot to you, and can help ya when
you need it! For example, if you feel sad one day, change the quote to one
about happiness!

Melissa T.

by 15hayhay on 7/23/2013 12:48:45 PM

You need three things in life; a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. -Reba McEntire

by elyse.a.cooke on 7/20/2013 10:44:10 AM

'Sometimes it's not about the hard climb up, it's about who helps you get there.' -Me

'Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die tomorrow.' -unknown

'The hardest part of the climb isn't going up, it's coming back down.' -Me

by anniejane2000 on 7/19/2013 12:51:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod What do the quotes from Jillian Michaels and Gatorade mean? Thanks

Hey chica! The Jillian Michaels quote means you have to be vocal about what you want in life, because people don't necessarily know without you telling them.  For instance, if you get mad because your mom made pasta for dinner and you wanted meatloaf, it's not her fault unless you tell her.  The Gatorade quote means that you can either give up when things get hard ("throw in the towel") or keep working and put effort into it (using the towel to wipe the sweat off of your face). xoxo

Kate G.

by 15hayhay on 7/19/2013 11:18:34 AM

by Emilicious on 7/19/2013 12:51:34 AM

Mod Mod Mod I really love quotes can you please keep posting stuff like this?

Hey girlie,

Glad you liked the
post, we always love feedback and suggestions from our readers!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 7/18/2013 10:20:59 PM

"...sometimes you need to trip a few times to appreciate the climb" -me

by amazinglilli on 7/18/2013 9:31:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

school volleyball tryouts are in less than a month!! What are some suggestions on how to get fit for it?
I especially need help with my endurance, any running tips or suggestions for how long i should workout, and what i should eat before and after.
Also, what should i wear the first day of school?? My usual out fit is basketball shorts and a tee shirt (you cant wear basketball shorts at my school.)
Also, I'm looking to get in shape, Ive looked at this website but still not sure.
Sry this is so long.
THanks!!

Hey! A combination of strength and cardio at least 3 days per week is the best way to build lean muscle. I would suggest you pair a minute of your favorite strength move with a minute of jumping jacks or other cardio move, and combine for a 30 minute workout to your favorite songs! As for eating, make sure youren't hungry or dehydrated, but also don't work out on a super full stomach. A snack like a banana or smoothie is great before. After just eat a balanced meal with lots of leafy green veggies. For what to wear, what about jeans and a T-shirt? Classic comfortable combo. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Ash166 on 7/18/2013 7:38:46 PM

I like the very last one

by myfatsquirrel on 7/18/2013 7:15:55 PM

the one from michael jordan-its really eye-opening!! Smile

by Girlslifegirl5155 on 7/18/2013 5:00:29 PM