2 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

5 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

6 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Celeb scents we need to have right now

Two of our fave things at GL are celebs and beauty. So obviously we heart when our fave stars create their own signature scents that...

I didn't know there was a hello kitty perfume! That is the cutest perfume bottle ever.

by Casey_cookie on 7/26/2013 1:35:17 PM

as soon as I saw nicki minaj's perfume I knew it was hers without even seeing the name

by _karen_ on 7/23/2013 11:59:39 AM

I have the enchanted perfume by Taylor Swift it smells so good
Katy perry's meow perfume smells good as well
I smelt this in Kohl's I smelt the Nicki Minaj perfume and I'm not a fan in
my opinion it smells too sweet sickly sweet almost
I also have the wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift but
I like the enchanted one better though this isn't a celeb perfume
but I really want the Prada Candy perfume it smells so so
good like carmel candy it has a soft sweet scent it's sweet but
not sickly headache sweet it's a very classy yet playful and flirty scent

by redvelvetluv on 7/22/2013 4:33:05 PM

I LOVE Katy Perry's!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/22/2013 4:06:07 PM

Hi girlies!!!! Please become a fan of my advice queen page--I give out great advice on pets, self esteem and just about anything! It would mean so much to me! Thank you!!

by Ralinia on 7/22/2013 12:05:54 PM

how about one directions "our moment"?? i know its not out yet, but it looks amaZAYN!!!

by maggiehoran1D on 7/21/2013 10:52:00 PM

The only celebrity perfume I own is Lady Gaga's Fame. It smells beautiful. Smile But I've tried a sample of Nicki Minaj's perfume and it's the best I've ever smelled! So worth it!

by hellolindsey on 7/21/2013 4:39:57 PM

I have tswift and kperry, Plus check out tips for the heart!!!

by secret515 on 7/21/2013 3:06:36 PM

I won the Nicki Minaj perfume from GL!!

by -strawberry13 on 7/21/2013 1:19:57 PM

These all look really cute and sound like they smell good, but they all cost a ton! If I could get one, I'd probably get the Taylor Swift one, but I don't want to drop $50 on a perfume!

by Dionne13 on 7/21/2013 9:38:03 AM

It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!