6 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

18 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

19 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

In Memoriam: The greatest Cory Monteith moments

When we heard Cory Monteith passed away last Saturday in Vancouver, we couldn't really believe it. We’ve loved seeing Cory sing and dance it up...

I'm disappointed that Cory died, RIP Cory...

by XrazorX8 on 7/29/2013 6:06:43 PM

I am so shocked to hear about this. I love Glee and Cory so much. He was such an amazing person. RIP Cory

xoxo, Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 7/23/2013 6:54:53 PM

RIP Corey Monteith was a great singer and actor! Praying for Leah and Corey's family!

by vbgurl99 on 7/22/2013 8:02:59 PM

I was never really a huge fan of Glee, I would watch it when one of my friends had a sleepover and they wanted to watch it, and sometimes I listen to their covers, but I was never really a fan, but it is pretty upsetting news to hear that he has passed away. like I said, I was never really a fan, but I liked some of their Grease covers Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 7/20/2013 9:19:52 PM

I'm so sad about Cory ='(. He was so talented and will be so missed. "The Scientist" made me cry really hard. It was just so sad along with the fact Cory passed away ='(.

by music191 on 7/20/2013 9:27:53 AM

When I first heard Cory Monteith aka Finn from my fave show Glee passed I was like no way!! RIP Cory, and God bless the family and friends in grief. The show wont be the same without him. -uniquester

by uniquester on 7/19/2013 8:18:42 PM

He was soo nice to Kurt Laughing

by joetta2 on 7/19/2013 7:23:10 PM

RIP Corey Monteith he was such a wonderful actor and singer I really do miss him
I loved it when he sang R.E.M'S losing my religion on glee

by redvelvetluv on 7/19/2013 4:20:23 PM

Ugh this article gave me chills! It would be wonderful if GL made an article like this for Talia, too. RIP Cory & Talia :'(

by lemondancer18 on 7/19/2013 12:58:35 PM

I was in total shock when I saw that he passed. Only a day before he died, I looked him up and I thought he was fine. Glee won't be the same without him.

by amerifreak on 7/19/2013 5:46:55 AM

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.