11 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

AN HOUR AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

16 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

COMMENTS

In Memoriam: The greatest Cory Monteith moments

When we heard Cory Monteith passed away last Saturday in Vancouver, we couldn't really believe it. We’ve loved seeing Cory sing and dance it up...

I'm disappointed that Cory died, RIP Cory...

by XrazorX8 on 7/29/2013 6:06:43 PM

I am so shocked to hear about this. I love Glee and Cory so much. He was such an amazing person. RIP Cory

xoxo, Kelsey

by Nemo3 on 7/23/2013 6:54:53 PM

RIP Corey Monteith was a great singer and actor! Praying for Leah and Corey's family!

by vbgurl99 on 7/22/2013 8:02:59 PM

I was never really a huge fan of Glee, I would watch it when one of my friends had a sleepover and they wanted to watch it, and sometimes I listen to their covers, but I was never really a fan, but it is pretty upsetting news to hear that he has passed away. like I said, I was never really a fan, but I liked some of their Grease covers Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 7/20/2013 9:19:52 PM

I'm so sad about Cory ='(. He was so talented and will be so missed. "The Scientist" made me cry really hard. It was just so sad along with the fact Cory passed away ='(.

by music191 on 7/20/2013 9:27:53 AM

When I first heard Cory Monteith aka Finn from my fave show Glee passed I was like no way!! RIP Cory, and God bless the family and friends in grief. The show wont be the same without him. -uniquester

by uniquester on 7/19/2013 8:18:42 PM

He was soo nice to Kurt Laughing

by joetta2 on 7/19/2013 7:23:10 PM

RIP Corey Monteith he was such a wonderful actor and singer I really do miss him
I loved it when he sang R.E.M'S losing my religion on glee

by redvelvetluv on 7/19/2013 4:20:23 PM

Ugh this article gave me chills! It would be wonderful if GL made an article like this for Talia, too. RIP Cory & Talia :'(

by lemondancer18 on 7/19/2013 12:58:35 PM

I was in total shock when I saw that he passed. Only a day before he died, I looked him up and I thought he was fine. Glee won't be the same without him.

by amerifreak on 7/19/2013 5:46:55 AM

When I first heard the news I thought it was a false rumor. Its so sad! I don't even know what to say.. Its almost unreal! RIP Cory, You'll be missed by many.

I think it would be really sweet if GL did an article like this for Talia Joy also. For anyone whose wondering, she passed a few days ago also. Frown

RIP Cory and Talia.

by Chloe<3 on 7/19/2013 2:47:03 AM

Im really going to miss Cory Monteith on Glee. I was so shocked and in disbelief to hear that he had died. RIP Cory

by Emilicious on 7/19/2013 12:57:28 AM