Bridget M.

is modding

12 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Which Taylor Swift song is the story of your life? http://t.co/EClku304Oz

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 wins an Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day DVD from Disney Studios HE: http://t.co/Wa9pbnrBwH

2 HOURS AGO This 15-year-old makes over $480,000 a year... http://t.co/SH98IhhTK7

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Wondering what cool things some of our fave celebs said and did this week? GL’s got it all covered. From awards shows to new flicks...

I agree cesnow. She survived 6 years! Sounds like a winner to me.

by Chloe<3 on 7/19/2013 11:05:18 AM

Talia did not LOSE her battle to cancer. She was such a beautiful person and she made a positive impact on so many people's lives. In my mind, she will always be the winner. Rest in paradise, Talia.

by cesnow on 7/19/2013 10:44:40 AM

RIP Corey Monteith that is such a tragic loss
he was way too young and had a lot going for him....

by redvelvetluv on 7/19/2013 10:35:15 AM

I follow Just Jared Jr. on twitter so I listened to it all day when it was first leaked but now it doesn't play on there anymore!

by greeknspooky on 7/19/2013 10:31:06 AM

I miss Cory sooooooooooo much i'm still in shock that he died. I wonder what they will do with Glee? My prayers go out to his family and friends R.I.P. Cory

by banana0902 on 7/19/2013 10:03:07 AM

SO MANY DEATHS!!!!! Frown Frown...etc. Love for those who has lost ones. Emma Roberts is not soing so well, hope she can find some help to get better, if she needs any.

by dancer995 on 7/19/2013 8:17:11 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!