10 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

13 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

The only beauty trick you need this summer

Totally dying to catch your crush’s eye this summer? We’re showing you how you can be the shining star of any party, literally. This trick...

MOD MOD MOD Please reply by today (7/25) because I'm going to need this advice for tomorrow, when I go shopping at Ulta. Please give me tips when buying eyeshadow. Can you apply eyeshadow with your fingers or a blending sponge? Is eyeshadow waterproof? Can a concealer be used as eyeshadow? Also, I know that eyeshadow is different shades but can you just buy eyeshadow that's your skin color and put it on? Btw, I'm buying a concealer that's one shade lighter than mine (to cover up my mole) , will that look okay on my face? or not. Also, what goes with cookie monster blue shorts, and what goes with baby blue tights?

Hey girlie,

I would recommend
using an eyeshadow brush (or the applicator that comes with eyeshadow, or a
Q-tip) rather than your finger to decrease the oil around your eye so it will
stay longer and you won’t break out. Most eyeshadows aren’t waterproof unless
they say they are, but you can extend their wear by using an eyeshadow primer. I
wouldn’t recommend using a concealer as an eyeshadow, because concealers tend
to be thicker than what you need for your lids. If you want a natural look, you
don’t have to buy something that’s your exact skin color—ask the salespeople to
help you find natural palettes that will enhance your natural tones! And they’re
experts in beauty, so they’ll be able to help you find the perfect shade and
consistency of concealer. Don’t feel the need to hide your beauty mark, though!
They are iconic symbols of beauty, and many people use makeup to fake having
beauty marks, so if you have one it makes you special! As for the blue outfits,
you could go with a neutral like white, black or beige to make the blues pop,
or you could go for color blocking and wear a bright, colored top, whatever
suits your style!

Meghan D.

by azuki on 7/26/2013 12:51:29 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Thanks Lynae P!! How about my makeup?(:

Hey Rissa Kay, when you're not going natural, go for grey shadow, red lipstick and mascara. Glad I could help ya! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/21/2013 9:27:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I Am currently watching Teen Beach Movie!(: and how can I do my hair/makeup and presentation like the girls in the movie? I love the way they dress and do their hair and makeup! How do I look like Mack in the movie? Thanks! Xoxo

Hey Rissa Kay, do you ever curl your hair? Curl it and separate it into two ponytails. If you've got a bang, that's even better. Start shopping at thrift stores for their sixties clothes. Forever21 and WetSeal may have some cute things too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/21/2013 9:09:54 PM

i would so try it

give it to me

by krispykenz on 7/21/2013 5:59:59 PM

I would try it, I think it would be perfect to use for certain situations but not for others.

by fashionqn on 7/20/2013 11:50:04 PM

Cute

by aki2000 on 7/20/2013 11:14:08 AM

Interesting,,, I could see this working, but maybe not for my age group because I'm going into 10th grade, but I always luv sparkle (and the price)!!!

by Hale16:) on 7/20/2013 11:02:28 AM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the fun club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related! Come join today! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/20/2013 10:36:46 AM