9 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

10 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

11 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Think that nutrition bar is healthy? Think again! Our best (and worst) picks

It might seem as if a snack is labeled a nutrition bar then it is automatically good for you. But think again. Not all granola bars...

I don't know about Luna Bars...are those healthy? I love Luna Bars, so I really want to know

by onedaymorehp22 on 8/9/2013 11:58:34 AM

by onedaymorehp22 on 8/9/2013 11:44:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD Hi . i know im not exactly obese. But im a little chubby. I want to lose about  pounds. How can i do this? What exersise should i do? Do I have to do it everyday? I also try not to exersise when my moms home because i feel embarssed?

Hey girlie! You shouldn't be embarrassed to excersize around your mom- you're just trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.  First, talk to your doc.  While you may think you can lose that much weight, it might be more than you need to, and you don't want to focus on a number, just on feeling your best.  You should try and work out 3 or 4 times a week, but switch it up! Run for one or two days and do a video or dance around your room. Also, focus on eating healthier snacks, which will help give ya more energy to work out. Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Mekayla on 8/1/2013 3:22:46 PM

Hi can my last post be answered?? Sorry and thank you!

by SOCCERalltheway on 7/26/2013 4:04:06 PM

Are luna bars ok for you? I eat very clean for the most part and i loveeee kind bars! since its summer ive been eating a little bit too luch junk food and no exercising as much as i should. so i need some help staying pn track wit h my goals during summer and how to lose belly and inner thigh fat? I'm an athlete and a dancer so i'm very active during the school year though! thanks!

by SOCCERalltheway on 7/23/2013 11:50:26 PM

MOD MOD
so i just wanna ask question. i wanna loose weight like bad bc i get teased a lot! i usually dont eat b-fast bc i dont wake up in time and its almost lunch time. i want to eat healthier but i dont like some veggies and im allergic to latex in fruits so i cant have em. i dont know what healthy food i can eat instead. do u have any suggestions of things i could eat to achieve weight loss? (i am active. either i play softball, go to the gym, or swim everyday) what kind of foods should i be eating? how can i keep motivated to loose weight? i want to be in shape and loose weight b4 school starts too..

Hey Little-Miss-Country, try shopping at Whole Foods. They have great, tasty, healthy alternatives to food. I was there not too long ago, and they had everything, pizza, burgers, cake, just healthier. And trust me their food is really good. (They even sell samples of different things in almost every aisle, so you can snack while you shop!). To keep yourself motivated post pics of the body you'd like to have in your room. That way, everyday when you wake up you'll be reminded of what you want to achieve (and you can do it!). Also search online for young people's stories of loosing weight. Reading that someone has been where you are and gotten to where you want to be, will keep you inspired too. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Little-Miss-Country on 7/23/2013 6:34:52 PM

Well no duh cliff bars are bad for you they make you bulkier along with builders bars. If u want something healthier try larabars, they are AMAZING and super healthy!! but cliff bars are mostly for men my older brother uses them to bulk up. LUNA bars are tasty too but idk if they r energy and protein bars.

by fieldhockey001 on 7/19/2013 8:22:41 AM

Okay so, as a swimmer i burn hundreds, even thousands of calories a day, with three to four workouts a day, and in order to build muscle and fuel your body, you need to replace those calories. This is why after a workout, you NEED to have carbs and protein within the next hour. If you don't, you'll have absolutely no energy. That's why these are nutrition bars, if you're not an athlete, they aren't meant for you to eat

by maggiemay1703 on 7/19/2013 7:18:32 AM