7 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

8 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

9 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Your ice cream bucket list is here! 10 combos to try this summer

Tired of ordering the same old thing? OK, probably not—hey, we’re big fans of chocolate and crushed Butterfingers, we totally get it!—but sometimes, the dose...

I like red velvet and cookie dough ice cream with cheesecake bits! I like it even better when its fro yo!

by stargirl2 on 7/18/2013 8:12:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!
All the comments on my advice queen page have been deleted somehow! The only ones visible are the ones from today! What happened?!?!

Hey! I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of is that once a certain number of comments are posted the sit has to make room for more? I'm really sorry about that!

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 7/18/2013 8:06:12 PM

...very interesting. Ill pretty much eat any flavor of ice cream as long as its not mint;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/18/2013 8:05:28 PM

my favorite ice cream combos are chocolate and strawberry with pretzels I also love peanut butter swirl and there's this liberty ice cream which is mint chocolate chip with hunks of chocolate cake Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 6:32:57 PM

Oooh yummy!! I like Eskimo Kisses (Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and swirls with coconut shreds!) Yumm

by Rissa Kay on 7/18/2013 3:09:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
I'm turning 15 in August and I'm having 3 friends over. What r some things we can do we have a chocolate fountain and are having a whip cream fight! Lol I would like to go rollerblading but one of my friends hurt her knee in b-ball and can't run Or swim or anything. We r going to rent movies what r some good ones? Pg-13 is okay but my parents r pretty strict... one friend wants some chick flicks do u know of any good ones (appropriate) What r other fun things we can do?

Hey girl! Here's some cute sleepover ideas:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/03/6-steps-to-your-girliest-sleepover-ever.aspx

have fun!