AN HOUR AGO RT @aijamayrock: Something I talked about at the @girlslifemag #GLRockYourLife event...💕 So I made this little design…https://t.co/hWiswgslge

AN HOUR AGO "Are you on your period or something?" + more dumb things that dumb guys say to girls: http://t.co/PtxKGMSkP0 👎🏽

4 HOURS AGO RT @carissa_r5: Just won a @rydelR5 signed GL Mag issue!! I'm so excited to get it!😝�@girlslifemaga#GLrydelepic.twitter.com/ObT0sbmUQFQF

COMMENTS

Your ice cream bucket list is here! 10 combos to try this summer

Tired of ordering the same old thing? OK, probably not—hey, we’re big fans of chocolate and crushed Butterfingers, we totally get it!—but sometimes, the dose...

I like red velvet and cookie dough ice cream with cheesecake bits! I like it even better when its fro yo!

by stargirl2 on 7/18/2013 8:12:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!
All the comments on my advice queen page have been deleted somehow! The only ones visible are the ones from today! What happened?!?!

Hey! I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of is that once a certain number of comments are posted the sit has to make room for more? I'm really sorry about that!

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 7/18/2013 8:06:12 PM

...very interesting. Ill pretty much eat any flavor of ice cream as long as its not mint;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/18/2013 8:05:28 PM

my favorite ice cream combos are chocolate and strawberry with pretzels I also love peanut butter swirl and there's this liberty ice cream which is mint chocolate chip with hunks of chocolate cake Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 6:32:57 PM

Oooh yummy!! I like Eskimo Kisses (Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and swirls with coconut shreds!) Yumm

by Rissa Kay on 7/18/2013 3:09:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
I'm turning 15 in August and I'm having 3 friends over. What r some things we can do we have a chocolate fountain and are having a whip cream fight! Lol I would like to go rollerblading but one of my friends hurt her knee in b-ball and can't run Or swim or anything. We r going to rent movies what r some good ones? Pg-13 is okay but my parents r pretty strict... one friend wants some chick flicks do u know of any good ones (appropriate) What r other fun things we can do?

Hey girl! Here's some cute sleepover ideas:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/03/6-steps-to-your-girliest-sleepover-ever.aspx

have fun!

Melissa T.

by Abbison28 on 7/18/2013 2:55:39 PM

Makeovers are not just for your looks. If you could makeover your life what area would you need help in?

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.