6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Your ice cream bucket list is here! 10 combos to try this summer

Tired of ordering the same old thing? OK, probably not—hey, we’re big fans of chocolate and crushed Butterfingers, we totally get it!—but sometimes, the dose...

yumm sounds good I now vanilla and real maple syrup is super good!!!!!!!!!!! u will love it

by fieldhockey queen 2018 on 8/15/2013 4:19:47 PM

Hello everyone! I just made a club called Baking & Cooling. Please join if you are interested in baking and/or cooking. Thanks!

by style789 on 7/31/2013 1:22:27 PM

Hey Everyone come join my new club Fashion Fun Time ...... sounds weird right ?Whatever just please come join ;D

by dance123love on 7/30/2013 1:34:23 PM

mm mocha ice cream and nutella sound soo good. I love mixing vanilla with nutella, too.

by Casey_cookie on 7/22/2013 12:30:52 AM

MY favourite combo for sure would be chocolate icecream, with whipped cream,,strawberry syrup, chocolate syrup, and fresh strawberries on top. ITS HEAVENLY!!! BUT MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR OF ALL TIME IS COTTON CANDY!!! You can get some at Baskin Robbins,sometimes Scoops has it toom or u can go to Loblaws and buy the Presidents Choice one Smile

by RubytheCupcake on 7/21/2013 4:48:42 PM

I changed my profile pic and my advice queen pic will
someone please approve both for me? thanks so so much

Hey GL girl! We'll get to it as soon as we can!

ElizabethGwenn

by redvelvetluv on 7/19/2013 2:46:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD For my 13th bday, i wanna invite some friends over. Im athletic so plz dont suggest anyting girly. I dont know how many people to invite, i want at least 3 but i dont want a group so large someone gets left out. Also, I'm not sure what we should do, I think maybe a movie, but im not sure which ones we should watch (preferably PG or PG-13 and like action or sports) Thanks!!

Hey GL girl! If you're athletic, going out to dinner with your friends and  seeing a sports-related or action movie always works. If you're having a party at your house, buy some cute sports inspired decorations to decorate your house with and spend the night watching sports movies (you can look up good ones online) and eating sports-inspired treats (try a cooking website to get instructions on how to make 'em).

Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by Ash166 on 7/19/2013 2:30:28 PM

by Emilicious on 7/19/2013 12:52:41 AM

This post most appropriately fits my profile user name. Gosh this article is genius. Trying pistachio ice cream has been on my bucket list for forever!!! The problem is I can't find it anyway!!! Not the grocery store or anywhere else. Frown bummer well I'll find it some day.

by Icecreamluver on 7/18/2013 10:41:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD on my Advice Queen page I keep trying to change the 1st tag to beauty and hair it's fashion and shopping but whenever I check back it's still fashion and shopping I kept trying to change it since this morning but it's not changing

Hey girlie,

I’m not sure how to
change the tags on your club, but this article should help:

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 9:14:35 PM

I like red velvet and cookie dough ice cream with cheesecake bits! I like it even better when its fro yo!

by stargirl2 on 7/18/2013 8:12:54 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!
All the comments on my advice queen page have been deleted somehow! The only ones visible are the ones from today! What happened?!?!

Hey! I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why that would happen. The only thing I can think of is that once a certain number of comments are posted the sit has to make room for more? I'm really sorry about that!

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 7/18/2013 8:06:12 PM

...very interesting. Ill pretty much eat any flavor of ice cream as long as its not mint;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/18/2013 8:05:28 PM

my favorite ice cream combos are chocolate and strawberry with pretzels I also love peanut butter swirl and there's this liberty ice cream which is mint chocolate chip with hunks of chocolate cake Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/18/2013 6:32:57 PM

Oooh yummy!! I like Eskimo Kisses (Vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and swirls with coconut shreds!) Yumm

by Rissa Kay on 7/18/2013 3:09:20 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
I'm turning 15 in August and I'm having 3 friends over. What r some things we can do we have a chocolate fountain and are having a whip cream fight! Lol I would like to go rollerblading but one of my friends hurt her knee in b-ball and can't run Or swim or anything. We r going to rent movies what r some good ones? Pg-13 is okay but my parents r pretty strict... one friend wants some chick flicks do u know of any good ones (appropriate) What r other fun things we can do?

Hey girl! Here's some cute sleepover ideas:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/03/6-steps-to-your-girliest-sleepover-ever.aspx

have fun!