3 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

4 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

5 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

July's Back-to-School Style week 3 winners!

Who’s gonna have the cutest clothes at school this year? That’s right, you are, because GL is throwing its annual back-to-school style giveaway! Every day...

congratulation to all the winners

by rocky19 on 7/20/2013 12:42:26 PM

@Brt330 yes you do have a better chance if you enter many times! Good luck girlie! Xoxox

by aki2000 on 7/20/2013 11:21:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!!

my mom got tampons for me incase i get my period on vacay top the waterpark and the thing is Im on it now. So i tried the tampons twice and i can't seem to get them in right? like it hurts to push in in deep i can't find the hole at all. this is so embarrassing I'm sorry. I was really upset yesterday when i couldn't get it and now if i don' figure it out i'll miss out on the super fun waterpark. i mean i know how they work i just can't use them because they don't go in. if that makes sense. Please please help!!! i don't know what to do

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2013 10:57:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER!!

my mom got tampons for me incase i get my period on vacay top the waterpark and the thing is Im on it now. So i tried the tampons twice and i can't seem to get them in right? like it hurts to push in in deep i can't find the hole at all. this is so embarrassing I'm sorry. I was really upset yesterday when i couldn;t get it and now if i don' figure it out i'll miss out on the super fun waterpark. i mean i know how they work i just can't use them because they don't go in. if that makes sense. Please please help!!! i don't know what to do.

Hey lady! The first thing that will help is just to take a deep, cleansing breath. I think you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself to learn befor you go to the park, but like any skill, this one takes time and practice to learn. I promise you will get it, preferably if you take a little break to do something else and then try again fresh. Here are some more tips for you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/12/21/I-cant-get-the-hang-of-tampons.aspx Good luck! Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 7/20/2013 10:57:01 AM

@Brt330 I've won 3 times and I enter each thing 5-6 times.

by Amyjasmine1998 on 7/20/2013 10:44:03 AM

MOD
Will entering more times in a contest give you a better chance of winning?

Hey! Just so ya know, Winners are picked RANDOMLY from all the entries we receive each day. There is NOTHING you can do to improve your odds. Sorry, girl. Helen S.

by emma567 on 7/20/2013 8:21:45 AM

congrads winners

by beautifuleyes6 on 7/19/2013 7:50:06 PM

congrats to all the winners!

by RogueArtist on 7/19/2013 6:16:14 PM

Aww i didn't win. 😢 But congrats to all the winners 😆 P.S. (does anyone know if you have a better chance winning entering fewer or more times?) 😏

by Brt330 on 7/19/2013 5:31:46 PM