1 HOURS AGO Happy birthday, #Virgo! See what the stars have in store this week: http://t.co/wZe6T0EWcq

12 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

13 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

COMMENTS

Tired of flower crowns? Try bun wraps!

As awesome and as fun floral crowns are, we want to change things up a bit from these headpieces that have been taking over Pinterest...

In my opinion those hairstyles are GREAT for summer especially for the girls with long hair! They are stylish and they keep your head nice and cool so you won't have to put up with that hot messy hair!

by Kimmycakes76 on 8/26/2013 11:31:26 PM

I have been a tomboy my whole life and have never put much thought into my appearance, but now that im maturing, I want to girl up my appearance a little bit since ive realized its ok to be girly. I was wondering if there are any easy hairstyles that don't take a lot of time or products but will still make me stand out, and would work for class and dates (I usually wear my hair down or in a ponytail) I don't want to look too girly, just girly enough, and I have stick straight semi-thick blonde hair. Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you so much!

Hey 1cindercinder3, since you usually wear it down, you could always put it up into a sleek bun. Or you could add a plait at the front of your hair or put it all in a side braid. The side braid takes the least amount of time and is really cute.  Side braids can be casual or dressy. Google images of them to see all the different styles. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 1cindercinder3 on 7/23/2013 7:11:46 PM

Mod mod mod
I'm thinking of getting mint green vans for school this year. I have two shirts that are the same color but what other outfits would look good with them? Thanks!! Laughing

Hey girlie, jeans with a navy, pink, white or black top would look good. Any shorts in those colors. Mint green matches a lot so I think they'd be a great choice!

Lauren T.

by Heyheyheyz on 7/22/2013 5:10:56 PM

Oooh! These are right up my alley! In the summer time I wear my hair up like that all the time (notice me in my profile picture my hair is up like so). My hair is pretty long and also pretty thick so it can be annoying on hot days to wear my hair down. I got to have these! So cute!

by Chloe<3 on 7/22/2013 2:01:45 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the fun club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related!

by Ralinia on 7/22/2013 12:15:50 PM

Cute! Too bad I don't look good in messy buns Frown

by ColosalMascara on 7/22/2013 11:25:58 AM

Mod Mod Mod My sixteenth birthday is in September. But instead of inviting my friends from my grade I am thinking that I would like to invite my brothers friends who I have grown pretty close to. Some I have know for almost my whole life and some I am just getting to know but I feel very close to all of them. Do you think it would be weird if I invited people older than me? Most are all guys. I always have tons of fun hanging out with them and think it would make my birthday extra special. Plus most are graduating so I would get to hang with them because who knows when I will see them next with them going off to college. I don't know if it would be weird and I sort of think that some people in my family will make fun of me for inviting mostly guys. What do you think about the situation?

Hey girl! It might be weird, you're right. I would try inviting people from your own grade in addition to your new, older friends. It might be more fun that way and keep the gender ratio a bit more balanced. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M