What to do now to make sure your summer totally rocks
This cutie saved the best for the last day of school
Meet the girl who ditched prom to help the homeless
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: These special dolls are helping kids celebrate their differences
The hottest 2015 summer trends you gotta try
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
How to get a fun bike ride to replace your cardio workout
Hit the beach this summer with the PBteen towel from our June/July swim fashion shoot!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's the best perfume for your personality? http://t.co/JtZuOI3sZk pic.twitter.com/SHjpUPRwx3
6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What kind of guy should you go for? http://t.co/86Vz24FF1Q pic.twitter.com/1w0JjCBHld
7 HOURS AGO #OOTD: http://t.co/IzYZstFblC pic.twitter.com/pV5phTSoMj
32 Comments | Add Yours
2. Rice,Eggrolls,or Papaya Salad
7. Real Mexican food
by mizuki on 7/23/2013 2:18:28 PM
by brooketrout on 7/23/2013 10:22:01 AM
2. rice and chicken
3. i dont think so...
7. real Mexican food
9. yes. Canada
10. not really... ive listened to gangman style if that counts... and british singers
by emmiky on 7/22/2013 6:58:39 PM
2. I dunno I love Asian food
3. Yes, many
4. OHMYGOODNESS it is impossible for me to choose!!
6. I dunno I love them both
7. REAL Mexican Food! Taco Bell is DISGUSTING
9. No I live in Canada and I love it here but I
wish I could travel the world
by hermionegirl12 on 7/22/2013 6:32:41 PM
1. Hong Kong
2. Idk... anything edible I guess lol
7. Real Mehican Food lol
8. No, not really
by Nialler_4_ever on 7/22/2013 5:23:18 PM
1. Definitely Tokyo
2. Rice, ramen, or sushi
4. I'm not sure
6. Italian food
7. I love Taco Bell
8. Nope, I get used to it when I watch anime
by meepala21 on 7/22/2013 3:24:07 PM
I hope this entertains someone out there!
1.Seoul( I have never heard of it and now need
to learn more!!! )
2.SUSHI-i couldn't live without you my raw friend!
3.I have seen films filmed in foreign places but I
don't know if that counts!?
4.Scotland, cute Scottish boys and accents here I
5.Chinese-I have always wondered what the people
are saying about us at the Chinese take out place!
6.Italian all the way!
7.REAL Mexican food-puh, I spit on Taco bell ( I
know many, many people that have left there with
a takeout order of food poisoning-yuck! )
8.My dvd player has been stuck in subtitle mode for
the past year so I am kind of stuck choosing sub-
titles. If anyone else has that problem or tips on
how to fix it please help!
9.No But all seven continents are on my bucket
10.Last but never least- No, I do not think I have
ever listened to foreign music unless Harry Potter theme music counts as British-then yes!
by poetpower on 7/22/2013 9:39:01 AM
2) Tempura shrimp or sushi
6) Italian food
7) real Mexican food
9) yes, Mexico
10) Yes Japanese music and vocaloids.
by Animevocaloidfan22 on 7/22/2013 6:12:49 AM
OMG this is my survey! I hope you girls like it
1 would you rather go to Seoul Tokyo or Hong Kong? that's hard but Tokyo
2 favorite Asian food? Japanese I love sushi and tempura
3 have you ever seen any foreign films? yes
4 would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland!!!!!
5 would you rather learn to speak Korean Japanese or Chinese? Korean
6 Italian food or Polish food Italian food although I do like potato pancakes
7 Taco bell or real Mexican food? real Mexican food no doubt about it
8 do you mind watching a movie with subtitles? nope it's interesting
9 have you ever been to another country? no but I want to
10 do you listen to foreign music? yup!
by redvelvetluv on 7/21/2013 9:21:43 PM
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? Hong Kong!!!!
2. Favorite Asian food? Um, hard to decide, but I guess the winner is sticky rice!
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? Yupsies.
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland.
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Japanese.
6. Italian food or Polish food? Italian food.
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? REAL Mexican food.
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? I like subtitles!
9. Have you ever been to another country? Yup!
10. Do you listen to foreign music? Sometimes, but not very often...
by pepper444 on 7/21/2013 5:41:14 PM
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.