5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
Make a dash from this dirtbag
I'm not a ho! How do I change my rep?
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Shop the cutest sandals under $20
Change at your fingertips! Try this color-changing nail polish
PMS cravings? 4 snacks to eat (and 4 to avoid) to kick cramps to the curb
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Space Camp Video Diary
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
8 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp
11 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7
12 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX
32 Comments | Add Yours
2. Rice,Eggrolls,or Papaya Salad
7. Real Mexican food
by mizuki on 7/23/2013 2:18:28 PM
by brooketrout on 7/23/2013 10:22:01 AM
2. rice and chicken
3. i dont think so...
7. real Mexican food
9. yes. Canada
10. not really... ive listened to gangman style if that counts... and british singers
by emmiky on 7/22/2013 6:58:39 PM
2. I dunno I love Asian food
3. Yes, many
4. OHMYGOODNESS it is impossible for me to choose!!
6. I dunno I love them both
7. REAL Mexican Food! Taco Bell is DISGUSTING
9. No I live in Canada and I love it here but I
wish I could travel the world
by hermionegirl12 on 7/22/2013 6:32:41 PM
1. Hong Kong
2. Idk... anything edible I guess lol
7. Real Mehican Food lol
8. No, not really
by Nialler_4_ever on 7/22/2013 5:23:18 PM
1. Definitely Tokyo
2. Rice, ramen, or sushi
4. I'm not sure
6. Italian food
7. I love Taco Bell
8. Nope, I get used to it when I watch anime
by meepala21 on 7/22/2013 3:24:07 PM
I hope this entertains someone out there!
1.Seoul( I have never heard of it and now need
to learn more!!! )
2.SUSHI-i couldn't live without you my raw friend!
3.I have seen films filmed in foreign places but I
don't know if that counts!?
4.Scotland, cute Scottish boys and accents here I
5.Chinese-I have always wondered what the people
are saying about us at the Chinese take out place!
6.Italian all the way!
7.REAL Mexican food-puh, I spit on Taco bell ( I
know many, many people that have left there with
a takeout order of food poisoning-yuck! )
8.My dvd player has been stuck in subtitle mode for
the past year so I am kind of stuck choosing sub-
titles. If anyone else has that problem or tips on
how to fix it please help!
9.No But all seven continents are on my bucket
10.Last but never least- No, I do not think I have
ever listened to foreign music unless Harry Potter theme music counts as British-then yes!
by poetpower on 7/22/2013 9:39:01 AM
2) Tempura shrimp or sushi
6) Italian food
7) real Mexican food
9) yes, Mexico
10) Yes Japanese music and vocaloids.
by Animevocaloidfan22 on 7/22/2013 6:12:49 AM
OMG this is my survey! I hope you girls like it
1 would you rather go to Seoul Tokyo or Hong Kong? that's hard but Tokyo
2 favorite Asian food? Japanese I love sushi and tempura
3 have you ever seen any foreign films? yes
4 would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland!!!!!
5 would you rather learn to speak Korean Japanese or Chinese? Korean
6 Italian food or Polish food Italian food although I do like potato pancakes
7 Taco bell or real Mexican food? real Mexican food no doubt about it
8 do you mind watching a movie with subtitles? nope it's interesting
9 have you ever been to another country? no but I want to
10 do you listen to foreign music? yup!
by redvelvetluv on 7/21/2013 9:21:43 PM
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? Hong Kong!!!!
2. Favorite Asian food? Um, hard to decide, but I guess the winner is sticky rice!
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? Yupsies.
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland.
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Japanese.
6. Italian food or Polish food? Italian food.
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? REAL Mexican food.
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? I like subtitles!
9. Have you ever been to another country? Yup!
10. Do you listen to foreign music? Sometimes, but not very often...
by pepper444 on 7/21/2013 5:41:14 PM
Free fashion and beauty faves!
Want to score a stash of sweet spring essentials? CLICK HERE to enter GL's Fresh Spring Picks Guide 2014!