Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal
Meet the four fab finalists for GL and Nickelodeon's Shake Tank competition!
This might be the best #TBT news we've heard
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy
3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ
17 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? Tokyo
2. Favorite Asian food? ramen
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? not that i can think of
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? ireland!
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Japanese
6. Italian food or Polish food? ITALIAN
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? real
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? no, i kinda like it
9. Have you ever been to another country? yes
10. Do you listen to foreign music? YES. love it.
by raininghippos on 7/21/2013 4:28:54 PM
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? I guess Hong Kong.
2. Favorite Asian food? Probably dumplings or orange chicken.
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? No.
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland.
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Chinese.
6. Italian food or Polish food? Italian food.
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? Real Mexican food.
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? Not really.
9. Have you ever been to another country? No. I want to go to another one though!
10. Do you listen to foreign music? Not really.
by hawaiigirl624 on 7/21/2013 1:11:47 PM
Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...
Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.
CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.