Stick or treat! Cute and creepy crafts for a haute Halloween
Do guys like girls that wear makeup?
Fem-men-ism: ‘HeForShe’ invites boys to fight like a girl
Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars)
Your weekly horoscope!
The shoe were loving for fall: loafers!
Your ultimate fall nail polish guide
5 fierce apps to help you get your fit on
What type of Halloween costume should you try this year?
Ever feel a little jealous? Spill for an upcoming issue of the mag!
Disney Channel "Choose Kindness" Campaign
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup
2 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu
2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY
32 Comments | Add Yours
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? Tokyo
2. Favorite Asian food? ramen
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? not that i can think of
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? ireland!
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Japanese
6. Italian food or Polish food? ITALIAN
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? real
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? no, i kinda like it
9. Have you ever been to another country? yes
10. Do you listen to foreign music? YES. love it.
by raininghippos on 7/21/2013 4:28:54 PM
1. Would you rather go to Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong? I guess Hong Kong.
2. Favorite Asian food? Probably dumplings or orange chicken.
3. Have you ever seen any foreign films? No.
4. Would you rather go to Ireland or Scotland? Ireland.
5. Would you rather learn to speak Korean, Japanese or Chinese? Chinese.
6. Italian food or Polish food? Italian food.
7. Taco Bell or real Mexican food? Real Mexican food.
8. Do you mind watching movie with subtitles? Not really.
9. Have you ever been to another country? No. I want to go to another one though!
10. Do you listen to foreign music? Not really.
by hawaiigirl624 on 7/21/2013 1:11:47 PM
What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?
Meet your new fashion bestie...
Overalls: They're cute, comfy and the perf piece to rock with any outfit. From edgy party ensembles to studious school looks and rad weekend wear, CLICK HERE to meet
fall's major must-have.