3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

What to post online...and what to keep quiet

There are so many ways to share yourself online: how you feel, what you look like, and even where you are! When it seems like even...

You need to be careful not to post things negative about people you know just because you are upset. You should also wait a few days if you need to calm down, even if its a bout a guy or your bf, I learned that the hard way. You should also be careful when sending pics of cute guys, my friends and I share pictures of hot guys and recently my friend accidentally sent me one and my mom found out, she thought it was funny after I told her it was an accident. Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 7/25/2013 11:00:28 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Ok so I have a very complicated relationship problem. So I like this guy and he likes me back but he told me for now that he would like to stay friends but he will definitely tell me if he changes his mind ??!!!! I'm so confused and he still flirts with me so I have no clue what to do.

Hey girl,

It's not fair for him to lead you on if he's not looking for a relationship. Ask him what's going on!

And you can check out this GL article for extra advice:

xo

Caroline C.

by sophlida on 7/23/2013 10:45:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
I need your help! So yesterday I was informed that people at school think I'm a lesbian. I don't have anything against lesbians, but I'm not one. My friend said it might have something to do with the fact that I hug my friends and possibly due to the fact that I have rejected both the guys that asked me out. How do I get people to stop thinking this about me, it's possibly scaring guys I like away because they think I'm lesbian!? HELP!

Hey girlie, that's ridiculous! Ask your friends to telling people the truth if they hear rumors circulating. You could even try making a bold move and asking out a guy you like.

Lauren T.

by skf97 on 7/22/2013 5:41:50 PM

Don't post day to day random things unless u are famous...

by Queenbee4ever on 7/22/2013 4:33:55 PM

Sometimes it is okay to make stupid faces and post them. You only live once people! Smile

by Queenbee4ever on 7/22/2013 4:33:20 PM

Hey girls!!!
Please become a fan of my advice queen page! I give out great advice on pets, self esteem and just about anything! If you did it would really mean a lot to me! Thank you! Smile

by Ralinia on 7/22/2013 12:09:19 PM

Hi girls! I would really appreciate it if you joined or checked out my 2 clubs RIP Hachiko and Grimm 4 ever
RIP Hachiko is a club dedicated to the famous Japanese dog Hachiko so if you love him and admire his story you'll enjoy this club you can also join if your a animal lover
Grimm 4 ever is a club for fans of the TV series Grimm
so please check these clubs out and if you don't mind please check out my advice queen page Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/22/2013 10:53:46 AM

Hey girl! So I read your post, and more people than you think have this issue. Unfortunately, all you can do is not speak that way yourself, and try to hang around people who don't speak that way as much. As for your mom, explain to her that it bothers you and you wish she could tone it down a little when she's around you. Hopefully she'll understand. Hope this helps! xx Hannah M

by auslly123 on 7/22/2013 1:56:27 AM

by Emilicious on 7/22/2013 12:24:21 AM

MOD!
I posted some pics of me on my profile (on a different site) and I was wondering if that is okay. They are all baby pictures so no one knows how old I am. Besides, I like baby pictures.

Hey beautiful_me13, yup that sounds fine! Xoxo Smile