6 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

9 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

10 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

What to post online...and what to keep quiet

There are so many ways to share yourself online: how you feel, what you look like, and even where you are! When it seems like even...

one thing i think should have been on this list is a million selfies every 10 minutes because it gets really annoying Frown

by awkobarbies on 7/21/2013 9:20:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Hi!(: So I am 14 and I havent had my first kiss. That didnt occur to me that, that would be a problem until now. I recently moved states and two guys have found out that I havent had my first kiss. They think that is CRAZY. One told me everyone here has had their first kiss and that i will be judged if I'm a bad kisser. I knew my friends back home havent had theirs either, until today one of my besties confessed she had hers last night! Now Im freaking out! I feel SO out of the loop and judged and weird. But at the same time i know that the right guy and time will come to me... But im stressing and feeling like a loser. I dont know what to do and by the time my first kiss does roll around I dont know what to do either! Help help help please! Is 14 too old to not be kissed... I didnt think so until now... Thanks for your help!

Hey girlie, you are not a loser! You are not too old. You want your first kiss to mean something, not be something that you do just to get it out of the way. There's nothing wrong with waiting for that special someone, and like you said, he'll come to you in time.

Lauren T.

by jigglyjello456 on 7/21/2013 6:36:18 PM

I hate how people on instagram will have fifty self pics of themselves making stupid faces.

by 4soccer27 on 7/21/2013 5:26:26 PM

Okay so I was on the app Vine when I came across some videos that were made by a girl mocking my friends. I, wanting to confront her and stand up for my friends, commented on it. What I said was something along the lines of: "Are you serious? For some one who makes such a scene over bullying, you have a lot of nerve posting this. Back off my friends." I just want to know, was this appropriate to say? I didn't want to just ignore it. This girl had said some nasty things about my friends.

Hey girlie, I think that was a very brave thing for you to say! You stood up for your friends without turning into the bully.

Lauren T.

by AMOURx10 on 7/21/2013 5:25:28 PM

I never like to give info about me on the internet. Which is why I don't have a Facebook. That's just too much information and is too public. I don't even like to give my date of birth anymore when I sign up for things. The only thing I give out that is personal is my first name. I'm probably a little overboard with being so private, but I find it a better safe than sorry situation.

by Chloe<3 on 7/21/2013 1:30:20 PM

This is why I don't have Facebook

by ColosalMascara on 7/21/2013 9:31:13 AM

The things that REALLY bug me are:

People posting stupid stuff like, "I'm at the cafe right now...Mmmmm coffee!" All they want to do is bring unnecessary attention to themselves. Who wants to know that their friend is at a cafe while they aren't?

by sammysugarplum on 7/21/2013 9:26:23 AM