AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Banish body breakouts: Tips for perfect summer skin

Yuck! It happened again—the inevitable body breakout that greets you when it gets hot. Aren’t you so tired of them? Although every girl’s tackled terrible...

One of my friends get these bad breakouts, I am going to have to let her know about this. Neutrogena products are really really good.

by fashionqn on 7/25/2013 11:03:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
How should I do my hair for when I do swimming?Thanks a bunch!

Hey GL girl! A ponytail or a bun will keep your hair neat and in place but still super stylish!

ElizabethGwenn

by mizly on 7/24/2013 1:44:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I'm talking to this guy...he flirts with me alottt and we snap chat a lot and sometimes he just randomly does not respond? the convo was great then he just didnt respond...what doez this mean besides hez busy

Hey GL girl! If you talk and then he doesn't respond, chances are he is busy or he's doing something else away from his phone. Don't worry about it, though-  no one can constantly be on their phone, and being busy during summer is totally normal!

ElizabethGwenn

by zeus11 on 7/23/2013 10:55:22 PM

Hi! So i am going to a camp where sword fight with foam swords. So i am really trying to improve on my sword fighting. But most the girls(which there are not a lot of) dont practice alot so i have to practice with the boys alot. Tge boys are really rough so when i get hit it kinda hurts. It is not like i can ask them to be more gentle because then i will look weak and i want to be the best fighter for my cabin(then you get to participate in the sword fighying contest)(i have to look strong because i am the only girl in my ENTIRE cabin). But now i am really sore on my shoulders,legs,arms, and fighting hand. What can i do to get rid of the soreness? Also i probably get best fighter but in the contest i will have to fight the best sword fighter in the whole camp EVER who is a whole head taller than me(2-3 years older)and it doent help i think he is cute. How do i get over fearing the tough boys i eill have to fight? Plz help!!! Thanks so much!! Smile

Hey GL girl! Boys are nothing to be afraid of, and they're not tougher than you are, either. But just like girls, some are better than you at certain things like sword fighting! Just because they're boys doesn't mean you can't beat them- practice and confidence will get you a long way, too! Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by Ash-blue on 7/23/2013 10:50:52 PM

Mod mod mod !

I have a great beauty tip I found out accidently when my grandma was out of wash cloths... fuzzy socks!!! If you use a fuzzy sock (if your face isn't allergic to aloe, use the aloe infused ones for a really soft face!) With water to wash your face instead of a washcloth, your skin gets less irratated and you can put it on your hand so its really conveinent. !
I just want to share this tip. Maybe you can mention it in an article for other girls to use?

Hey emmabess, thanx a bunch girl! I'll have to remember that. You could also post it to your page so other girlies can see it. Also, post this beneath some of our makeup articles so more girls can know about it. Thanx again! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by emmabess on 7/23/2013 8:24:08 PM

I'm going to be in student government this year. Please give me advice on how to be more confident when speaking in front of THE WHOLE SCHOOL in the student gov assembly. Also, what should I wear? I want to dress cute and formal but not adultish, so no blazers please!(a whole outfit) Thank you. No links, please

Hey azuki, first, you need to be sure you're confident in what you're saying. Practice makes perfect. So time yourself and practice in your room by yourself. Second, find a spot to focus on or pick to make eye contact. By directing your focus, you won't have time to overthink while you're speaking. Third, be sure you look good. Wear something you're comfortable in. As far as fashion, go for cute and casual. You could wear a cute top with a cardigan, jeans, flats and accessories. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 7/23/2013 8:00:45 PM

thank you so much! I have horrible acne all over my back and shoulders... ughh! This will def help me!

by auslly123 on 7/23/2013 5:12:29 PM