1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Open when your heart melts

On my 16th birthday (also our 1 year anniversary), my boyfriend called me and told me to come to the park under the tree we first kissed...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is a girl who is 5'4 and 150lbs overweight?

Hey Rissa Kay, nope girly they're go to go! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 7/23/2013 8:24:51 PM

MOD
Lynae P. we flirt all the time! One day while we were on a break, we were in the pool messing around with a rescue tube, and he had it, but we were in deep water, so I had to tread. I got tired, so I grabbed on to him from behind, and he asked me what I was doing. I said he should escape, since that's a skill we need to know as lifeguards. He responded that he didn't want to, so I let go after a little bit longer. Is it possible that he likes me, or does he just like to flirt? Thanks!

Hey Eve W, mhm it could be possible. Maybe before you tell him you like him, you could ask him to hang. How does that sound? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Eve W on 7/23/2013 8:17:48 PM

Thanks so much Lynae P. I do try my best to look well polished and groomed
I fell more confident that way I'm going to do that thing were I write 10 things I like about myself
Smile

Hey redvelvetluv, let me know if that works for you. Trust me, you can get there because I have. Glad I could help you out!!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 7/23/2013 8:07:34 PM

Mod mod mod
So I have liked my crush for a year. He rejected me last year when I told him I liked him, but I think that was because his bff liked me. Now, a few weeks ago, he texted me about something random. He never talks to me. Ever. The next day, he was all shy with his friends, and I could've sworn I heard his friend say "Go talk to her", and I heard him say "No, I can't". Then he walked over, and "tripped" over the chair next to me. He apologized. I thought he liked me. But then I read his instagram, and he told two girls that he liked them, one 6 weeks ago, and the other 5 weeks ago. He asked the one girl out 2 weeks ago, and she didn't say anything. He commented "damn" on the other girls pic a few days ago. He always gets shy near me. I'm so mad at him for being such a player. How should I handle this? Should I ask him what his intentions were that day he texted me out of the clear blue? I'm just tired of feeling hurt. Thanks Gl Smile

Hey isabellec, I think he likes you. Sometimes people like more than one person. There have been times I've liked 5 guys at once, so no worries. And plus those other girls didn't even respond to him, so you may have a higher chance with him. You could ask him why he texted you, and maybe his answer will give you a clue on how he feels about you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by isabellec on 7/23/2013 7:41:45 PM

Lynae P. yes I'm not very confident I am in some ways but I have very low confidence when it comes to guys
also do you think my sisters finances brother is just being nice to me because of my disorder or do you think I'm being overly dramatic and worrying too much?

Hey redvelvetluv, finding confidence can be a difficult thing to do sometimes. No matter how many ways I suggest you look for it, you have to actively work at being confident. So everyday do something to make yourself feel better about who you are. Make a list of at least ten (it can be much longer if you'd like) things you like about yourself and read the list back to yourself each day. Ever heard the phrase "When you look good, you feel good?". Well that's true. So make yourself look nice. You don't have to spend loads of money on fancy clothes, but be sure you have good hygiene and alsways look neat and put together. This one may be a little more difficult, but try surrounding yourself with more positive people. If you can't, have something positive in your life you can always turn to. Like for me, I always watch funny videos online when I'm sad. So you could try that. And no I think he's just being nice. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 7/23/2013 7:35:43 PM

I posted a question yesterday but it never showed up anyway I get my feelings hurt sometimes because my sisters will whisper something behind my back and say (my name)
talks to fast Iv been doing a good job at not talking fast
also my second oldest sister calls me mean but she goes around calling people fat and saying I hate so and so
but then she thinks I'm mean my mom hurt my feelings today because she said I was overly opinionated and judgemental she said she was kidding but it hurt my feelings we got in a argument because I said there's other ways to have fun you don't have to go out party and get drunk also I have Asbergers I hate talking about it well my second oldest sisters finances mom knows I have it I don't know how she knows but she does the thing is I'm worried that my sisters finances brother knows and that's why he's being so nice to me I thought he was flirting but now I'm just confused what should I do?

Hey redvelvetluv, I'm a little confused girly. What do you need help with? Do you need help with gaining confidence? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 7/23/2013 7:20:57 PM

MOD
I work with my crush. We're both lifeguards at the town pool. He's only a year older than me, and my mom taught him in middle school, so I don't think she'd mind if we dated. The problem is, although I think he likes me, I can't tell, and I'm too shy to tell him I like him. Not to mention the fact that if I did tell him, and he didn't feel the same way, we'd still have to work with each other, and I don't want it to get awkward. What should I do? Thanks!! <3

Hey Eve W, have you noticed any indications of him maybe liking you? Do you guys flirt at all? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Eve W on 7/23/2013 6:04:20 PM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
I'm sixteen, and there is a guy I like/want to be friends with, we are best friends right now, and I don't want to get over him or forget about him, but I want you to help me not think about him so much. It's like I can't stop! And I'm still not sure of my feelings, but I think I like him as more than a friend. HELP me stop obsessing over him! Thanks! Xoxo

Hey Gigilove321, you should start doing things to busy your time. Instead of laying around thinking about him, get up and do some things. Need to clean your room? Haven't taken a walk yet this summer? How about spa pampered yourself? Use your time to do things like this. The busier you stay, the less time you'll have to obsess about him. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Gigilove321 on 7/23/2013 5:25:17 PM

MODMODMODMOD

Okay, so I've been dating my boyfriend for a few weeks now. We get along so well, except for the fact that he doesn't like public dates because he gets super nervous and he thinks that everyone is staring at him. I like him a lot, but it's starting to get me a little annoyed because he doesn't even want to go out for froyo without having a mini nervous attack. Don't get me wrong, I love going to his house and cuddling, but I want to go out! help! What should I do???

Hey girl! It’s hard to get a boyfriend to do something differently
without looking like you’re trying to change them as a person. They key is to
give small and subtle hints. Start by mentioning how you’d really like to go
out to see a new movie next weekend. You could also steer him someplace where
there are other couples too- it’s easier to hold hands if everybody else is,
too. Don’t push him too far outside of his comfort zone, especially if he’s
worried about spending money, but do get outside!

Melissa T.

by Blushing-Beauty on 7/23/2013 4:19:31 PM

Aaaaww. I did the open when letters for my boyfriend after school ended. Since we were going to different schools.

by akaprincess on 7/23/2013 4:03:35 PM