AN HOUR AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

3 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

4 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

Beauty Spy: Punk but pretty Cheri B.

Read all about GL gal Pear1997 from Salt Lake City, UT and how she turns heads in the hallway. Check out her beauty products that...

I also think the title can be misleading. What's wrong with being punk?

by Aki on 7/31/2013 6:01:06 AM

I hate the title of this article. It sort of implies that "punk" can't be pretty. There are all sorts of definitions of pretty.

by smileitsjulia on 7/25/2013 12:52:17 PM

Hey girls! on 11/20/13 draw a heart on your wrist if you're against bullying! i'm trying to get as many people as possible to do it, so please spread the word! <3

by fashiongirl43 on 7/25/2013 10:17:34 AM

by Gryffindor7924 on 7/24/2013 2:57:35 PM

Mod mod mod... I have a lot of close friends but everytime i have a sleepover my best friend acts all ackward and stuck up because she thinks all my other friends are immature ( but i cant just not invite her to the party) 'so what do i do?

Hey GL girl! Go to your best friend and ask her if she can be a bit nicer before your next sleepover. Explain to her that she may be at a more mature level than they are, but she should still treat them with respect. Being respectful is the most mature thing you can do.

by paigepanda11 on 7/24/2013 1:34:08 PM

She's pretty!!

by Rissa Kay on 7/24/2013 11:41:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! How can I not wake up in the middle of the night?Last night I woke up in the middle of the night then started thinking of scary stuff I read a while back and had a hard time getting back to sleep.Luckly the sun started to come out and I felt better.How do I not wake up late at night?I will make sure to not read any more scary stories.Thank you so much! Smile

Hey GL girl! Reading a funny book before you go to sleep will always help, and it'll put you in a relaxing mood. Chamomile tea also helps you become more relaxed, so make some before bed. In addition, if you wake up late at night, try thinking of something funny or happy that'll help you fall asleep- think about your dream closet or make-up a song in your head. That'll help push away those scary thoughts!

by mizly on 7/24/2013 1:36:39 AM

by Emilicious on 7/24/2013 12:21:18 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
How should I wear my hair to the pool? Smile

Hey GL girl! A pony tail always works, and so does a bun, if it's tight and secure.

by mizly on 7/24/2013 12:02:58 AM

It may be time to put away the flip flops, but luckily, the cooler weather is the perfect excuse to rock those fab new fall boots you just bought.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!