6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

GL heads to Vans Warped Tour

I’ve been attending the Vans Warped Tour for a few years now and this year was by far one of the best ones to date...

I went! And it truly was the Best Day Ever!

by randombubbles on 7/26/2013 4:36:49 PM

I wish PTV could have made it, but I'm so happy that BVB was able to show up!

by animebvbfreak on 7/26/2013 4:04:28 PM

I haven't seen warped tour this year. I think it already hit where I lived too...It looks like a lot of fun though! I heard Sleeping with Sirens is getting big. Other then that I don't know many bands.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:10:27 PM

Thank you SO much for this post! I love Warped Tour! Smile

by khaotickaitlin on 7/26/2013 9:55:15 AM

Why did I have to hear about this AFTER it already came to my state Frown
I'll try to go next year Smile It sounds really fun!

by PeaceKool on 7/25/2013 8:07:27 PM

Can a advice queen page be deleted?

yes it can!

Melissa T.

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/25/2013 12:54:31 PM

My boyfriend and I went last year, and had a lot of fun! It's so hot out, though! Definitely bring water, (though some venues make you throw it away, other just make you take the lid off and throw that away) and bring more cash than you think you need, in case you need to buy water or need to buy more food, especially if you're going to be there all day. It generally lasts all day, with the last set getting over at around 11 at night. You will get hot, sweaty, thirsty, and hungry. And everything is of course really overpriced. If you're sensitive to the sun, wear a hat and bring some of your painkiller of choice. We ended up having to leave a little early because the sun, heat, and noise gave me a headache that turned into a migraine over the course of the evening. Earplugs might also be a good idea.

by rockinlishy on 7/24/2013 4:07:57 PM

Hey girls! on 11/20/13 draw a heart on your wrist if you're against bullying! i'm trying to get as many people as possible to do it, so please spread the word! <3

by Gryffindor7924 on 7/24/2013 3:16:31 PM

Frown i wanna go so badly words can't even explain

by peaceluvmusic on 7/24/2013 2:39:54 PM

How do you make an advice queen page????

Hey GL girl! In the 'Fun Stuff' tab on the GL webstie, there's another tab that says 'Advice Queens'. Click on that 'Advice Queens' tab and it'll lead you to a page with a big blue button where you can click to start your page!

ElizabethGwenn

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/24/2013 1:24:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD also... can you tell me the ups and downs of an advice queen page? Thanks!!!

Hey GL girl! Advice Queen pages are great- they let you share your super duper advice with the GL community- you can give advice to anyone who asks when you create an Advice Queen page, and help them with issues like boys, drama, or fashion advice! They're great for giving advice, but if you don't like to hear about certian problems or are uncomforatable talking about them (like boys, mean girls, etc), think a bit before creating a page!

Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/24/2013 1:06:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD How do you make an advice queen page??? Thanks in advance! <3 ceceandrocky2o

Hey GL girl! Go to the 'Fun Stuff' tab on the GL website, and go to the 'Advice Queen' section. They'll be a blue button where you can click to create your page!

ElizabethGwenn