2 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

14 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

17 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

COMMENTS

6 ways to spice up the predictable movie date

Whether you’re going out to the theater to see this week’s blockbuster or staying in and watching an old fave, dinner and a movie is...

MOD MOD MDO!
Hey I can't get over this guy I've liked him on and off for a year, and he was kinda rude to me. But for the past month he has been nicer and talking to me. Is he messing with me or does he like me now or what??
Thank you boo!

Hey girlie! The change of heart may just be because he's trying not to be a rude person anymore.  If he's being nice now, try striking up a friendship with him.  If the niceness continues, it may mean he likes you (and if not, now you've got a new friend!). xoxo

Kate G.

by #1partier on 8/2/2013 12:07:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! What are some cute new trends for fall this year, and back to school?

Hey girl,

Check out the GL style channel for hair, beauty and fashion trends. As we get closer to the start of school, more fall fashion articles will be posted!

xo

Caroline C.

by Rissa Kay on 7/30/2013 10:57:01 AM

Hey Girls please check out my 2 clubs RIP Hachiko and Grimm 4 ever if you love the famous Japanese dog Hachiko or just love animals in general you'll love RIP Hachiko
or if your a big fan of the TV series Grimm you'll defiantly enjoy Grimm 4 ever so please feel free to check out these clubs Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/29/2013 11:00:33 AM

Thanks tons Hannah M Smile I was thinking if my brother and his GF can't come I could bring them back some leftovers from the restaurant

No problem, girlie! That sounds like a great idea! I'm sure he'll be really excited to celebrate with you. xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 7/29/2013 10:47:02 AM

MODMODMOD
I have a weird question. So my mom makes me do these health workbooks and they keep saying, she/he was sexually harassed when she/he was 5. How does that happen? Sorry if it isn't appropriate to ask.
CONFUSSED!

Hey girl - Here's a link to a government-sponsored website that I think will clear some things up for you:  www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-sex.cfm

Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by monopolyandpenny2000 on 7/29/2013 10:32:52 AM

I'm really excited because next Monday as in this Monday coming up is my birthday! I'm gonna be 16
but I have a problem my parents me my sister her GF my other sister and her finance maybe my nephew are going out to dinner for my birthday I think the thing is I want my brother and his GF to go but I'm not sure if they'll have enough money and I'll feel bad if I don't include them there sons also my nephews will be there too
my mom said she's gonna try to ask everybody if they can pitch in and pay too but I don't know if my brother will have enough money what should I do?

Hey girl - don't stress. It's your party, and worrying about the financial situation of your relatives isn't what you need to be doing. Leave that stuff to your mom, and it'll take care of itself. If he can't come, just tell him you want to celebrate just the two of you, and figure out something you can do to celebrate that won't break the bank. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 7/29/2013 9:29:33 AM

I'm told that I'm extremely boy crazy. Any tips on how to cool down all the boy talk, but still be able bring it up without bothering people. Thx!!!

Hey girl! So I would try to hang more with your girlfriends and talk about things like clothes, school, books, movies, (or anything that isn't boys), and try to only talk about them if one of your friends brings it up first. Unless you have something important to say regarding a boy, try to keep your thoughts to yourself so your friends don't think you're boy-crazy. xx!

Hannah M

by girlio93485 on 7/29/2013 3:05:50 AM

MODMODMODMOD

Hey!! Well, I've been wanting a puppy for a while now, but never really told my mom and dad. I finally talked to my dad yesterday, and what he said surprised me. He said that if I could help my grandmama out, he would help me out money wise and I just might get one! My grandma wants me to shampoo her carpets in her house and she's gonna pay me $25 per room. There's about maybe 6-7 rooms in her house. She also mentioned once or twice about me painting her bathroom cabinets. I would want a small dog that I could take to our beach house, like a Cocker Spaniel. I would love a companion since my brothers are hyper 7yr olds. My mom doesn't really like small dogs, but my dad said he'd handle her (lol XD). My birthday is in around 2-3 weeks (13 baby!). Do you know about how much it'd cost, and how long it'd take me to make the money? I'd appreciate your reply. Thank you so much!!!

-McKenzie (:

Hey girlie, if you're getting a purebred, it could cost up to $1000 to get a dog, maybe even more. But if you're looking to get a dog from a pound or shelter, you'll probably have up to a $300 adoption fee. So by helping your grandma out around the house you could make the money you need pretty quickly.

Lauren T.

by KenzieC84 on 7/28/2013 8:24:36 PM

Mod mod mod
So I've really liked my crush for a year. He recently texted me because he thought he saw my bff at the mall. He doesn't know her, and she doesn't know him. He practically admitted he was stalking my Facebook profile. Now, we act really shy towards each other in person. I can't work up the nerve to say something, and neither can he. A few days ago, I left my bracelet in the other room, and he was ready to leave. I let my hair down, and swished it kind of flirtatiously. He saw me, and followed me into the room. How should I approach him tomorrow? I talked to my dad about it, and he said he was shy like my crush when he was our age. He suggested saying a simple "Hey, what's up" or purposely leaving something and asking him if he's seen it. I also want to ask him what his intentions were about texting me a few weeks ago. Should I do that? Can you give me tips for how to talk/flirt with a shy guy, but not going to over the top? Thanks GL Smile

Hey girlie, your dad is a smart man. I think both of his ideas are good ones! Wait a little longer to ask about his text. You don't want to call him out on anything or make him feel uncomfortable. Take your dad's advice and just ask him what's up.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 7/28/2013 6:58:18 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
A few weeks ago, my crush and I were texting. He was making it pretty obvious that he liked me before school was over, so I decided to text him. He seemed like he enjoyed our conversation because he texted back immediately, carried on the conversation by asking me questions, in all his texts he kept saying "haha", plus we texted for an hour. Could he like me?

Hey girlie, there's a definite possibility! It's always a good thing if he keeps the conversation going! Keep texting him and flirting.

Lauren T.