Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

2 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

3 HOURS AGO 5 super cute Christmas manis to rock right now: http://t.co/PdcCen0EDE

COMMENTS

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

Mod mod mod

need more bras but I'm too embarrassed to ask idk wat to say

Hey girl! There’s nothing to worry about- the vast majority
of girls have to wear bras. Try a quick and simple, “Hey mom, I’m in need of
more bras- any chance we can go look for some sometime?”

Melissa T.

by Pandacupcake123 on 8/8/2013 1:10:55 PM

How many minutes should a 13 year old girl work out? My mom is worried because she thinks I am working out too much but I don't think so. I work out 60 minutes a day.

by sportlover22 on 8/2/2013 9:45:55 PM

by sportlover22 on 8/2/2013 9:45:45 PM

How can I get rid of back fat without losing my what little of a chest I have? I've lost 30 pounds this year and I am a healthy weight now but what I've lost has shrank my chest, and left the rest of my body alone. How can I reverse this?

Hey girl! Unfortunately for a lot of girls (including me!), there's no way to target where you lose or gain weight.  Good job with getting to a healthy weight- focus your attention on staying there and feeling good and you may start to lose weight in the areas you want to target. xoxo

Kate G.

by RunningTears on 8/2/2013 12:09:35 PM

My hair is dirty blond so I have blond hair on my thighs and some blond hair & some black hair on my shins/calves. My mom says I only have to shave my shins/calves, but I find you can really see the hair on my thighs in the sun. My mom says I can shave it, but she also says it's a lot of work. I'm also really bad at shaving compared to most people. Should I shave my thighs?

by mogo13 on 7/29/2013 4:27:36 PM

Sometimes when I'm out in the sun, I'll randomly see tiny grayish black dots float across my field of vision. They go away pretty quick, but not after I blink....I read somewhere it's part of the eye's natural aging process, but I'm not so sure.

by actress12345 on 7/28/2013 10:51:12 PM

Being dry "down there"

What about being or getting dry "down there". I sometimes get dry which is opposite to what I am used to. It makes it hard to use tampons without lubricant. I am wondering if its just normal body changes or something that will be be more common. I went online and it seemed like it happens a lot. Obviously if you're sexually active it could be a big problem but if you arent I wonder how big of an issue it is.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 4:19:08 PM

Is there anything to help stretch marks???? :/

by chloekelley on 7/27/2013 3:46:43 PM

My doctor said my bones are aging faster than me, and not to expect to reach 5ft tall. I'm 4' 11", and everybody makes fun of how short I am. I don't think I'll ever get use to all the jokes! Is there any drug or surgery or something to make me taller???

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/27/2013 3:30:22 PM

I went to the beach about 3 years ago and got caught in a wave... My bathing suit top flipped down and I god brush burn on my nipples from the rocks and it took a long time to heal... I'm worried I wont feel anything when I finally "Do It". Some help?

by Kisharu on 7/26/2013 8:07:48 PM