4 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

4 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

5 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

I have gotten my period, but still have discharge....will this stop when I'm older or no?

by funnyali123 on 7/26/2013 6:46:59 PM

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:56 PM

How do you take care of the hair "down there"?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:13 PM

I get pimples on my lower butt and in the crack. How do I get it and how do I get rid of it? I know this is a weird and embarrassing question O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:16:30 PM

this is really embarrassing but i have large minora which is like longer and hangs out a bit... is this normal? do guys find it unattractive? another thing that bothers me are my nipples... they face downward instead of forward. is this normal?

by SummerSomething on 7/26/2013 5:18:24 AM

I actually do have a weird mole on my back! But my doctor says its normal.

by caityrican on 7/25/2013 8:35:54 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/25/2013 2:49:57 PM

Feeling cooped up in the classroom? Plan an after-school picnic with your family or start a game of softball with some friends. Take advantage of the warm weather while you can!

What is your fave part about going back to school this fall?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.