23 MINUTES AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 shopaholic splurges on all things tech, courtesy of a @Walmart gift card:

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

17 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

I have gotten my period, but still have discharge....will this stop when I'm older or no?

by funnyali123 on 7/26/2013 6:46:59 PM

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:56 PM

How do you take care of the hair "down there"?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:13 PM

I get pimples on my lower butt and in the crack. How do I get it and how do I get rid of it? I know this is a weird and embarrassing question O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:16:30 PM

this is really embarrassing but i have large minora which is like longer and hangs out a bit... is this normal? do guys find it unattractive? another thing that bothers me are my nipples... they face downward instead of forward. is this normal?

by SummerSomething on 7/26/2013 5:18:24 AM

I actually do have a weird mole on my back! But my doctor says its normal.

by caityrican on 7/25/2013 8:35:54 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/25/2013 2:49:57 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Chocolate is good for you.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!