10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

I have gotten my period, but still have discharge....will this stop when I'm older or no?

by funnyali123 on 7/26/2013 6:46:59 PM

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:56 PM

How do you take care of the hair "down there"?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:13 PM

I get pimples on my lower butt and in the crack. How do I get it and how do I get rid of it? I know this is a weird and embarrassing question O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:16:30 PM

this is really embarrassing but i have large minora which is like longer and hangs out a bit... is this normal? do guys find it unattractive? another thing that bothers me are my nipples... they face downward instead of forward. is this normal?

by SummerSomething on 7/26/2013 5:18:24 AM

I actually do have a weird mole on my back! But my doctor says its normal.

by caityrican on 7/25/2013 8:35:54 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,