1 HOURS AGO Have you ever been bullied? Share your story & you could be featured in the next issue of GL: http://t.co/dkIXj4ucLe pic.twitter.com/1N5nxBARja

2 HOURS AGO Announcing our #SummerFun giveaway Week 4 winners!: http://t.co/iHfZAdLrLm pic.twitter.com/dYxmp0NwiG

3 HOURS AGO Is cracking your knuckles dangerous?: http://t.co/ElhG0D2TNg pic.twitter.com/St9RfdS01w

COMMENTS

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

I have gotten my period, but still have discharge....will this stop when I'm older or no?

by funnyali123 on 7/26/2013 6:46:59 PM

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:56 PM

How do you take care of the hair "down there"?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:13 PM

I get pimples on my lower butt and in the crack. How do I get it and how do I get rid of it? I know this is a weird and embarrassing question O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:16:30 PM

this is really embarrassing but i have large minora which is like longer and hangs out a bit... is this normal? do guys find it unattractive? another thing that bothers me are my nipples... they face downward instead of forward. is this normal?

by SummerSomething on 7/26/2013 5:18:24 AM

I actually do have a weird mole on my back! But my doctor says its normal.

by caityrican on 7/25/2013 8:35:54 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/25/2013 2:49:57 PM

On a Chipotle kick? Switch the white rice in your burrito for brown. It packs extra nutrients and whole grains your bod needs!

Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?

How well do you *really* know your BFF?

Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!