29 MINUTES AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

AN HOUR AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

2 HOURS AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

COMMENTS

Awkward body Qs: We know you have them. Now's the time to ask!

Ever wondered why your sweat smells awful? Or why your best friend is, uh, developing, and you aren't? Or what that funky looking mole is...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Im 11 in seventh grade. Ill be 12 September 15th. I have boobs and my period. Im afraid to shave my legs. I went to a sleepover yesterday and my friends asked me why I don't. I told them Im terrified. They said its no big deal. WHAT IF MY CRUSH NOTICES?! I have a uniform in school and I stated Monday. I wanna tell people that im gonna wait because its getting colder out. I need tips on how to shave them, and NOT cut myself,. <3 xoxoxo Katie

Hey! check out these tips: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/shaving.aspx

Helen S.

by katie91501 on 8/31/2013 11:08:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Im in the 7th grade. I have my period and boobs and everything else. I went to a sleepover yesterday and my friends noticed I don't shave my legs. Honest to God im so scared!! ALL of my friends do. What if my crush notices?! Since its getting colder out I wanna say in just not going to until like march so I wont be freezing. Help? xoxo <3 Katie MOD MOD MOD

Hey! It can be easy to get wrapped up in what everyone else is doing, but you should just do what you want. Growing up happens fast enough without taking on shaving before you feel ready. Does your crush shave his legs? if not, it would be pretty weird for him the judge you for not shaving yours ;)

Helen S.

by katie91501 on 8/31/2013 1:35:27 AM

I don't have my period but lately I've had a lot of discharge. Also I sweat ALL the time down there. It feels really weird and I always have to adjust my underwear so it doesn't feel weird. Is this normal!!!

by remmy45321 on 8/29/2013 7:33:19 PM

I am WAY underdeveloped for my age. I am 13 and in 8th grade and I cant even wear a soft cup bra. I don't even need to wear a bra! Also I don't have my period yet when every other girl in the entire 8th grade does. Will I ever look like a normal girl or have to do with normal girl stuff?

by remmy45321 on 8/29/2013 7:28:35 PM

MOD MOD! I think my first period is srou.d the corner! I feel bloated. Cramps headaches achy. Brown discharge. Hungrey all the time (if im not bloated). Pubic hair (armpit and down south). Forgetting things. Moody. Depressed. Sore breasts. Tired. Discharge 2 years now. So is my period coming?

Hey! Yeah those are all symptoms,so it should be any time now. Everyone's differen't so just be patient and it'll happen eventually Smile

Helen S.

by Alexa:) on 8/24/2013 1:05:28 PM

PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!! I'm going camping with my friend and her family tomorrow and we will be doing a lot of swimming, I'm on my period! I've never worn a tampon and I really don't want to! Can I wear a pad or panty liner in the water? Please help me I'm really freaking out and I need help!!

Hey girlie,

Pads and pantiliners
really wouldn’t work in the water because they’ll fill up with water and not be
helpful. You could definitely hang out at the lake without going into the water
if you have your period, or you could talk to your mom about learning to use
tampons. I’m sure you’ll have a fun trip no matter what!

Meghan D.

by Sparkles123456789 on 8/15/2013 9:53:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm really freaking out. Lately my appetite has been REALLY weird. A couple weeks ago I was hungry like ALL the time. Then this week I feel full like all the time and never want to eat. And today I finally felt hungry but by the time I got to the kitchen I felt full again and like lost my motivation to eat anything.
What could be causing this? I can't think of anything I'm doing differently. It's just really weird and I'm scared it's something serious.

Hey chica! You may be going through a growth spurt or something else that's affecting your appetite.  Make sure you're drinking enough water (which can also throw off how you feel) and eating at meal times.  Even if you aren't very hungry at dinner, eat some vegetables and protein to make sure you're getting all the right vitamins! xoxo

Kate G.

by maggie183 on 8/15/2013 3:46:07 PM

I had a pair of tennis shoes that if I wore for longer than twenty minutes the bottom of my feet hurt really badly and when I took a step it felt like my muscles were pulling apart. My mom went out and got me new pair. I wore them for about a half hour and I was fine, but a little while after I took them off my feet started hurting like that again. Is it the shoes or is there something wrong with my feet?

by sabra on 8/12/2013 2:42:44 PM

what does mod mean?

by osnapitzkyra on 8/11/2013 8:45:35 PM

MOD!!!! I think I got my period today but I'm not sure. This is around the time I was supposed to get it but its not as heavy as it usually is.

Hey girlie, it could definitely be your period. Sometimes it varies on how heavy it is. If you're really concerned you should talk to a doctor.

Lauren T.

by ladyinlike on 8/11/2013 7:40:19 PM

Mod mod mod

need more bras but I'm too embarrassed to ask idk wat to say

Hey girl! There’s nothing to worry about- the vast majority
of girls have to wear bras. Try a quick and simple, “Hey mom, I’m in need of
more bras- any chance we can go look for some sometime?”

Melissa T.

by Pandacupcake123 on 8/8/2013 1:10:55 PM

How many minutes should a 13 year old girl work out? My mom is worried because she thinks I am working out too much but I don't think so. I work out 60 minutes a day.

by sportlover22 on 8/2/2013 9:45:55 PM

by sportlover22 on 8/2/2013 9:45:45 PM

How can I get rid of back fat without losing my what little of a chest I have? I've lost 30 pounds this year and I am a healthy weight now but what I've lost has shrank my chest, and left the rest of my body alone. How can I reverse this?

Hey girl! Unfortunately for a lot of girls (including me!), there's no way to target where you lose or gain weight.  Good job with getting to a healthy weight- focus your attention on staying there and feeling good and you may start to lose weight in the areas you want to target. xoxo

Kate G.

by RunningTears on 8/2/2013 12:09:35 PM

My hair is dirty blond so I have blond hair on my thighs and some blond hair & some black hair on my shins/calves. My mom says I only have to shave my shins/calves, but I find you can really see the hair on my thighs in the sun. My mom says I can shave it, but she also says it's a lot of work. I'm also really bad at shaving compared to most people. Should I shave my thighs?

by mogo13 on 7/29/2013 4:27:36 PM

Sometimes when I'm out in the sun, I'll randomly see tiny grayish black dots float across my field of vision. They go away pretty quick, but not after I blink....I read somewhere it's part of the eye's natural aging process, but I'm not so sure.

by actress12345 on 7/28/2013 10:51:12 PM

Being dry "down there"

What about being or getting dry "down there". I sometimes get dry which is opposite to what I am used to. It makes it hard to use tampons without lubricant. I am wondering if its just normal body changes or something that will be be more common. I went online and it seemed like it happens a lot. Obviously if you're sexually active it could be a big problem but if you arent I wonder how big of an issue it is.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 4:19:08 PM

Is there anything to help stretch marks???? :/

by chloekelley on 7/27/2013 3:46:43 PM

My doctor said my bones are aging faster than me, and not to expect to reach 5ft tall. I'm 4' 11", and everybody makes fun of how short I am. I don't think I'll ever get use to all the jokes! Is there any drug or surgery or something to make me taller???

by abbyrocks1998 on 7/27/2013 3:30:22 PM

I went to the beach about 3 years ago and got caught in a wave... My bathing suit top flipped down and I god brush burn on my nipples from the rocks and it took a long time to heal... I'm worried I wont feel anything when I finally "Do It". Some help?

by Kisharu on 7/26/2013 8:07:48 PM

I have gotten my period, but still have discharge....will this stop when I'm older or no?

by funnyali123 on 7/26/2013 6:46:59 PM

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:56 PM

How do you take care of the hair "down there"?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:17:13 PM

I get pimples on my lower butt and in the crack. How do I get it and how do I get rid of it? I know this is a weird and embarrassing question O_O

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 3:16:30 PM

this is really embarrassing but i have large minora which is like longer and hangs out a bit... is this normal? do guys find it unattractive? another thing that bothers me are my nipples... they face downward instead of forward. is this normal?

by SummerSomething on 7/26/2013 5:18:24 AM

I actually do have a weird mole on my back! But my doctor says its normal.

by caityrican on 7/25/2013 8:35:54 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,