10 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

12 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

13 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Best-ever braids to try this weekend

Braids are an absolute must this year. Whether you’re rocking the boho side braid to your favorite festivals or styling a flawless updo, braids are...

My hair is not short but not medium...it hits about an inch above my schoulders....any style ideas? (I'm serious desparate=( for cute style ideas for BTS and such... Thanks!

by jillz on 8/4/2013 7:29:03 AM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 3:04:37 PM

I tried the fish tail, and got a ton of compliments. Now i wear a different braid almost every day.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/1/2013 4:27:13 AM

Excuse me, but I have short hair, and I mean short. I really want to know is there some way I can style it? Most of the hair styles I've seen on this website are for girls with really long hair! It makes me feel left out and like I'm the only one who has short hair!

Hey girl! We'll be sure to post some styles for our short-haired readers! xx

Hannah M

by Aki on 7/31/2013 2:31:43 AM

All these hairstyles are great except they wont ever work for my curly hair. Can you do a post for people with naturally curly hair? Because it takes WAY to long to straighten it. Thanks

by anikadandekar on 7/27/2013 10:41:09 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/27/2013 7:44:56 PM

Hi girls! Don't know what to wear for back to school? Have trouble talking to your crush? Just need some fun? Join the club "Guide to a Fabulous YOU!" Where you'll get great advice, tips and tricks! Come join today!

by Ralinia on 7/27/2013 4:15:36 PM

Do you need advise? Do you want help? How about tips on school, boys, hair, and fashion? Well, its all right here at Tips for the Heart! I am here for ya! Check out my Daily tips! Do you have a great idea? Tell me! I love to hear what everyone has to say! I am hear 24/7!!!!!! Need advise? Look under boys/dating!

by secret515 on 7/27/2013 1:42:13 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/27/2013 8:26:33 AM