2 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

6 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Catch one of these totally cute cover-ups

What’s cute, comfy and goes perfectly over a bathing suit? That’s right, a cover-up! Flowy and fabulous, these cover-ups are awesome beachside or poolside—wherever you’re...

Hey guys, it is a little weird when you advertise for your clubs. Your supposed to COMMENT about GL's website, not advertise!

by em12 on 8/12/2013 12:44:19 PM

Mod Mod Mod This is in regards to my last comment about the birthday party. I facebook messaged the people who I wanted to invite saying I really wanted to invite them if I had a party because I feel like I have grown so close to them and asked when they think I should have it with them all going to college. I sent it to five people and three saw it and didn't respond. It happens a lot but it makes me a little upset that they just ignore it. What should I do? I don't want to annoy them but want to figure something out.

Hey girl,

A lot of times people read a message and forget to respond right away. They might be mre interested in hanging out if you make the plans more concrete (like if you do end up planning a party). Keep making the effort to hang out, and they'll def make the time to see you.

xo

Caroline C.

by 15hayhay on 7/29/2013 1:31:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So I met this guy in a summer program and we talked and stuff at all of the events (there were only like 5 though) and I really started to like him. He added me on facebook and instagram, and the last event (so prob the last time i'll see him) was about 5 days ago. I kinda want to message him, but idk if its weird, or if its okay, or what i should say. I go to a school with not a lot of guys, and I feel like this guy and I have a lot in common and stuff, so what should i do?? Please help! Thanks!

Hey pinkballerina25, I don't think its weird. You could send something like "Hey, how you been?", wait for him to respond and take the convo fromt here. It shows him you've been thinking about him, without coming on too strong. I think you should go for it girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by pinkballerina25 on 7/29/2013 12:55:11 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I went to the GL FashBash and got a swag bag. I brought my sis and she got one too. She did not want her Bucco shoes gift card and gave it to me. Is there a way I can use both on the same purchase? If I can then how? Thanks!

Hey girlie, if you're making your purchase online you might be able to enter multiple gift card codes. If that doesn't work, call the customer service number on the gift card. They might be able to combine the two cards for you.

Lauren T.

by Genovi on 7/28/2013 4:30:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am thinking about having a birthday party this year. (I haven't had one in a few years) The people that I am thinking about inviting graduated this year. I want them be able to come but I am not sure when they will all start college. I am not sure if it would interfere with their school schedules. My birthday is in September but when do you think would be a good time to have a party? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you could try to have an early party in August before all of your friends leave for school. Or pick a weekend in September that your friends could come for. A weekend shouldn't get in the way of any of their classes or clubs.

Lauren T.

by 15hayhay on 7/28/2013 1:58:30 PM

Hey girlies,
If you want a club that can help with fashion, beauty, and making friends, try S.I.S.T.E.R.! We do weekly challenges to get you out of your comfort zone and to make you the best you. We still have some positions open, which includes our S.I.S.T.E.R. Challenger. If you want to join, just go to my page, but you want a position look through the club to make sure you wanna join, then just type, "I want to have a position!" on my page, and after that I'll give you more info. <3 Thx,
rhmalin