Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

13 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

14 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Sleepover tips from the best girls night flicks

Sure, a girls’ movie night is always a necessary treat. But we’ve taken our fave sleepover flicks for a spin to give you a list...

I love sleepover!!!!!! Awesome!

by iloveearth1 on 8/27/2013 10:10:01 PM

SLEEPOVER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by livvirox12 on 7/27/2013 8:35:42 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/27/2013 7:50:36 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/27/2013 6:22:27 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD Okay so I thought I would go to New York (my favorite place ever)to the American Girl Doll store with my bff and stay in a hotel and go shopping and stuff. But then I got a great idea to have a camping party because my dad doesn't like camping so I never went. We would have a sleepover in a tent we could catch fireflies and do a bunch of camp crafts and roast marshmallows. I think they would both be awesome so I thought I could have one party for this year and then one on my birthday two years from now (I have to have a family party one year, friend party next year) But I don't know which one to have this year. Plus I don't know which one is more juvienile because I would want a more mature one for when I'm older. Thanks sorry it's so long!

Hey! I think have the american girl doll party this year, and the camping one in 2 years. I had a camping party when I was 16 and it was really fun. I think all your frinds will have a blast no matter what you decide. Happy Birthday!

Helen S.

by fashiongirl43 on 7/27/2013 4:28:10 PM

OMG i've seen them all!I love them!!

by vbgurl99 on 7/27/2013 1:52:08 PM

MOD
I am having a b-day party for my 13th and most of my friends don't know each other or only know a few others besides me. What are some more fun ideas that will keep everyone having fun without spending a ton of money ps there are 10 girls I would like to invite

Hey girl! Sounds like a great time! You could all get together and make a fun dinner at  your house! Make some fun treats or smoothies and make it feel special. Everyone pitching in together will ease any awkwardness and create some bonds! Happy Birthday!

xo