10 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

11 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

17 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

What he really thinks of your hairstyle

All those hours spent crafting that coif, you can’t help but wonder: it worth all the effort? That’s a big ol’ yes in girl land...

However, should it really matter how much a guy likes your hairstyle? Is your appearance not what you decide on and what you prefer, rather than catering to "his" desires all the time? I am not saying that your appearance shouldn't matter to anyone (obviously, you should dress smartly for interviews and the such), but if he is so picky that he regulates your hairstyles, he is definitely not the one, and you should leave and keep your hairstyle decisions your own. Suggestions are fine, but if it becomes a "They make you look so and so, don't wear your hair like that," it's not okay.

by pinkcutiix33 on 8/3/2013 4:56:52 PM

This article was really helpful and the comment about the buns made me crack up!

by hannahm717 on 8/1/2013 9:43:28 PM

What does he mean "play with buns"? Hahaha! That was the best comment!!! I really love there articles! Probably my favorite ones Smile

by artmonkey on 7/29/2013 12:49:42 AM

This article is cool! Wish they did more of these! Smile but not sure what he means by playing with buns though.. haha what?

by Rissa Kay on 7/28/2013 11:53:08 AM

I think some guys lie when they say they like our hair or how we look. Maybe they are trying to be nice but sometimes the truth is better, at least they are being honest.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 5:02:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I've liked thi guy for a few years but I've never talked to him, so I was planning on making a move soon. But before I did I wanted to do some research to see if there were any obvious signs that he was interested in someone. I notice that one girl somewhat frequently posts about how terrible all guys are and he always comments saying how not all guys are and so on. He he comments on all her post like that, but nothing else. Do you think that that could be a sign he likes this girl??? Thanks!!!

Hey girl! It might be! It might just be being nice, too. If a guy likes you, he will let you know. Definitely be brave and strike up a convo with him. Get to know him a little better and you might be able to tell who he's crushing on!

xo

Taeler L.

by misbubbles on 7/26/2013 11:53:23 PM

Hey everyone! My club is almost at 200 members! Currently at 191! The club is called Legit Boy Advice. Basically like the name says, advice about boys! More info is in the description of the club so please check it out and help us get to 200! We also still need a secretary so if you're interested comment on my profile or in the club letting me know! c:

by Chloe<3 on 7/26/2013 11:03:06 PM

Lol the "play with buns" comment cracks me up. I disagree on the braids though. I love articles like these!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/26/2013 9:40:11 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, and Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/26/2013 9:01:44 PM

I really disagree with the guys I understand that everyone has there own opinion but braids are
can ether look flirty or elegant fishtail and water fall braids look stunning
I like ponytails too I'm not gonna wear my hear down if it's super hot outside

by redvelvetluv on 7/26/2013 7:18:37 PM