Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

6 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

7 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

5 weight loss myths that are hurting your health--and your waistline

Weight loss can be tough, especially when you’re falling into the trap of loss myths. The most important thing to do when you’re...

This is helpful.

by ssglgirl on 8/6/2013 10:54:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! Ive been eating fine and trying workout and i'm still not losing any weight i don't want to become anorexic how should i lose some weight before school starts in a month???????

Hey chica! Keep with it! It's tough, but sometimes it takes awhile for your body to start to show how hard you've been working.  If you put in the effort, you should see results before school starts! xoxo

Kate G.

by miss.mistletoe on 8/2/2013 2:57:27 PM

On the site there are workouts for me to do but they say I will get a bikini body or something... but doing the workout once doesn't do. So how daily do I have to workout for it to effect me at all?
Thanks... (:

Hey girl! Any workout is going to take a few weeks to really show results- try working out 3 or 4 times a week to get the results you want! xoxo

Kate G.

by Anicole00 on 8/2/2013 12:41:31 PM

I am trying to lose weight and tone up, but I'd like to talk to my mom about it first and see if we should ask my doctor about losing weight (I want to lose 25 lbs). The problem is that my mom keeps telling me how thin I am even though my bmi is on the edge of being overweight. I don't know how to talk to her about this without her overreacting or taking it the wrong way. How should I talk to my mom about losing weight?

Hey CookieMonster246, maybe write her a little note/letter explaining to her why you feel you need to loose weight. By reading your thoughts she won't be able to cut you off like she would if you two were discussing it face to face. This may help her understand more. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by CookieMonster246 on 7/29/2013 12:15:56 AM

FYI, you can't turn fat into muscle. Thats like turning rocks into trees. What really happens is that you will shrink the fat cells and build muscle.

by danser411 on 7/27/2013 8:54:40 PM

Why trying to lose 5 lb b4 school. Hopefully tht will help me have a flatter tummy!

by justrainbowz on 7/26/2013 11:45:02 PM

I really enjoyed health class. We learned all about this

by myfatsquirrel on 7/26/2013 9:35:12 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/26/2013 9:04:08 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!!
Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:45:43 AM

Hey girls! Check out Tips for the Heart! I am here 24/7! I give tips about boys, hair, school and more! Check it out!

by secret515 on 7/26/2013 8:59:18 AM