AN HOUR AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

COMMENTS

6 reasons "Best Song Ever" is the best music vid ever

Our fave British boy band is back at it! One Direction’s doing what they do best, being totes hilarious and amazing in their new music...

I think it's hilarious when Harry is all up on the hot assistant lmfao

by Kutiekyshae on 8/9/2013 7:14:18 PM

It was so funny how the boys were checking out The Sexy Assistant xD

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 4:02:11 PM

Actually.. HARVEY says "Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zach" and then Zayn says, "it's Zayn", and HARVEY says "sure whatever you say big guy". I don't want to be rude or the kinda person that's always correcting people, but this is just sad

by Eilz001 on 7/27/2013 6:00:38 PM

First of all, it's Niall with TWO L's, Leeroy with two E's, and ZAYN with NO E.
Second, I saw 1D in concert last night and it was amazing Marcel even came to the concert! One Direction are just so sweet there's no arguing there.

by Redkyffin on 7/25/2013 11:44:30 PM

I ABSOLUTLY Love the video, from Zayn being a assistant to Liam being Leroy. & I Love How The Title Is Very Honest, It's The Best Song Ever ♥

by xDIRECTIONERx on 7/25/2013 9:48:00 PM

I super duper LOVE Zayn!! Smile such a hottie! Louis is a hottie too! Smile The others are just cuties. Smile I love this song!

by vbgurl99 on 7/25/2013 9:17:41 PM

You spelled Zayn's name wrong...just saying... And you spelled Niall with one L

by umabuma1 on 7/25/2013 8:14:44 PM

Umm, it's ZAYN. I mean seriously, it says it at the end of the music video and you still don't get it right! I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're going to write about this you should get it right, mistakes just make it look unprofessional..
You even spelled Niall wrong once AND Leeroy every time... again, these names are all at the end of the music video..

by PeaceKool on 7/25/2013 7:48:25 PM

Harry was just so dang adorable. I think I'm becoming a one directioner lol.

by Chloe<3 on 7/25/2013 7:05:56 PM

I'm so tired of 1D! Honestly, it takes nothing to be famous. You just gotta be good looking and can kinda sing. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're bad people. I just wish fame was a harder thing to achieve. Sorry, not a fan

by ColosalMascara on 7/25/2013 3:34:32 PM