1 HOURS AGO Mint tea=ultimate Tuesday motivation 👍☕️

1 HOURS AGO Zayn, you're breaking our hearts. #cryingforever http://t.co/HwQpH0EskU

13 HOURS AGO "Be a voice, not an echo." (The incredible @aijamayrock speaking at #GLRockYourLife last week) #MotivationMonday 🙌🏾

COMMENTS

6 reasons "Best Song Ever" is the best music vid ever

Our fave British boy band is back at it! One Direction’s doing what they do best, being totes hilarious and amazing in their new music...

I think it's hilarious when Harry is all up on the hot assistant lmfao

by Kutiekyshae on 8/9/2013 7:14:18 PM

It was so funny how the boys were checking out The Sexy Assistant xD

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 4:02:11 PM

Actually.. HARVEY says "Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zach" and then Zayn says, "it's Zayn", and HARVEY says "sure whatever you say big guy". I don't want to be rude or the kinda person that's always correcting people, but this is just sad

by Eilz001 on 7/27/2013 6:00:38 PM

First of all, it's Niall with TWO L's, Leeroy with two E's, and ZAYN with NO E.
Second, I saw 1D in concert last night and it was amazing Marcel even came to the concert! One Direction are just so sweet there's no arguing there.

by Redkyffin on 7/25/2013 11:44:30 PM

I ABSOLUTLY Love the video, from Zayn being a assistant to Liam being Leroy. & I Love How The Title Is Very Honest, It's The Best Song Ever ♥

by xDIRECTIONERx on 7/25/2013 9:48:00 PM

I super duper LOVE Zayn!! Smile such a hottie! Louis is a hottie too! Smile The others are just cuties. Smile I love this song!

by vbgurl99 on 7/25/2013 9:17:41 PM

You spelled Zayn's name wrong...just saying... And you spelled Niall with one L

by umabuma1 on 7/25/2013 8:14:44 PM

Umm, it's ZAYN. I mean seriously, it says it at the end of the music video and you still don't get it right! I'm not trying to be rude, but if you're going to write about this you should get it right, mistakes just make it look unprofessional..
You even spelled Niall wrong once AND Leeroy every time... again, these names are all at the end of the music video..

by PeaceKool on 7/25/2013 7:48:25 PM

Harry was just so dang adorable. I think I'm becoming a one directioner lol.

by Chloe<3 on 7/25/2013 7:05:56 PM

I'm so tired of 1D! Honestly, it takes nothing to be famous. You just gotta be good looking and can kinda sing. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're bad people. I just wish fame was a harder thing to achieve. Sorry, not a fan

by ColosalMascara on 7/25/2013 3:34:32 PM

Your friend has something stuck in her teeth and EEK! She's chatting it up with her crush. How do you let her know?

Book club alert!

CLICK HERE to see what girls are saying about the lyrical new novel Echo.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.