Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

11 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

12 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Don't let the pool wreck your hair and skin! 3 summer swim savers

Summer is the time for swimming, swimming and more swimming. And while swimming is a total blast, your skin and hair most definitely think the...

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for amazing and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/20/2013 11:55:24 AM

In response to your answer, the problem is I'm not allowed to wear makeup. One eye is smaller than the other because the crease covers up some of my eye, therefore making it look smaller. Do you think putting ice on my eyes would help? Thank you so much!

Hey teralilac, I'm not so sure about the ice, but you could give it a try. Hope it works! I'm sure you'll still take a nice pic though. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teralilac on 8/11/2013 10:50:48 PM

I used to have eyes with two really thin eyelids that were even. Then a few years ago I wasn't sleeping enough and they became bigger and puffier. I was fine with that because they were even and they made my eyes look bigger, and it's been like that ever since. Just a few weeks ago, I cried and the next morning my eyes were really puffy. I put ice on them and by the end of the day, the puffiness was gone but I was left with two uneven eyelids. One was bigger than the other which made the other eye look bigger than the one with the bigger crease and I can't get it to be normal again. So now I have a big eye and a small eye. I don't want to use eyelid tape or glue, but it's really bothering me. Would putting ice on my eyes again help? Please help me; I have to take an ID photo for my school in a few weeks and I want even eyes and eyelids! Thanks!

Hey teralilac, mhmm that's interesting. I'm not sure if you can get your eyes to change size. Sometimes eyeliner and mascara will make your eyes appear larger. You could try experimenting with makeup. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teralilac on 8/11/2013 10:27:09 PM

MOMODMOD,my face breakes out a lot because it is oily,but my skin is dry.like I have dry oily skin why do I have that?

Hey! Well your face generates more moisture because it has a higher cncentration of pores. Maybe this will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Helen S.

by super soccer on 8/1/2013 5:17:29 PM

MODMODMOD
please help me!
my face is super oily but my skin is so dry. why does this happen?

Hey! Well your face generates more moisture because it has a higher cncentration of pores. Maybe this will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Helen S.

by super soccer on 8/1/2013 5:13:24 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion abd beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/27/2013 7:42:24 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/27/2013 6:24:17 PM

MOD! I got a sunburn on my nose and cheeks and I have a party to go to tomorrow. How can I make the redness go down?

Hey! generously apply aloe in the morning and at night. here are somemore remdies for ya! also you can try dabbing on some foundation to even out your skin tone. hope this helps! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/20/too-much-sun-remedies.aspx

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 7/27/2013 3:59:13 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks!My last question is would it be spammy to say stuff like join my advice queen page on posts on girls life?

Hey! While you can certainly use the "recommend" button to promote your club we try to discourage too many comments just promoting clubs. Here's what the FAQ has to say:

Keep the advertising to a minimum.

Don’t over-expose your club by posting a million ‘join my club!’ comments all over the site. Not only will our mods keep these to a minimum, you don’t want to risk annoying potential members, no matter how great your club concept is.

I think my friend would really love this Advice Queen. How do I tell her?

If you’re already a member of that club, you can click the ‘Recommend’ button to invite that person to become a fan, as well.

Good luck!

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:42:01 PM

Mod mod mod!!
Next week, I will be performing in the musical, Grease! Yay!! But my face has been broke out with pimples for the last week or so. And because I'm my mothers child, I have a tendacy to pop those pimples, so I have scabs on my forehead and chin. How can I get rid of these and prevent future breakouts? I already wash my face at least once a day and use a non-oily face moisturizer, which is supposed to prevent breakouts. School also starts in 3 weeks and I want to be pimple and scab free by then. Thank you so much!

Hey! I'm really sorry! The best thing you can do if you already wash your face and stuff is to consult a dermatologist. He or she can really recommend what's right for your skin. also check out these tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx

Helen S.