Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

7 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

8 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Don't let the pool wreck your hair and skin! 3 summer swim savers

Summer is the time for swimming, swimming and more swimming. And while swimming is a total blast, your skin and hair most definitely think the...

Mod mod mod
How is a advice queen page different from a club?

Hey! An advice queen page is like an unofficial club. It just means that you already try to give advice on your profile. Check this out:

Hey, I already give advice on my profile, now what?
So you beat us to the punch? Be sure to take advantage of our new format by transferring over all of your loyal followers. Read on for the how-to:
Step 1: Create an Advice Queen club by filling out the form on this page (link to Create an Advice Queen club page). Be sure to answer all the starred questions. Your club name will automatically be your username. Once you’ve perfected your description and selected your tags (remember, the first tag you choose is how your club will be sorted—so make sure it’s applicable!), click ‘submit’ for your new club to be approved by our site moderators.
Step 2: Once your club is approved, your first status update should be one notifying your old followers that this is your new and improved club location.
Step 3: Click the ‘Recommend’ button and enter the usernames of your previous followers to make sure they get the message.

Step 4: On your profile page, be sure to include the new link of your club’s homepage, and ask everyone to take part in the discussion over there.

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:30:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Is their anyway I can change my advice queen name?When it said name I thought it meant my user name.Thank you! Smile

Hey! here's what the advice queen rules of the road page has to say. hope it helps!

Why can’t I create a name for my Advice Queen club?
We want your Advice Queen club name to link directly to your awesome profile page—girls getting advice from you should be able to learn more about you, right?

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:15:50 PM

Mod~

Hi! This August for 4 days I will be babysitting a 8 year old girl. Shes a ball of energy and I'm trying to think of things that I could bring or do with her. Last time I babysat her I brought magic molding clay and she loved it! So I decided to bring

-more clay
-paint to paint the clay
-water color
-paper
-markers

Do you think I'm bringing to much or too little? Any advice? Thx in advance~

Hey girl! I think that sounds like a great idea. The more you bring, the less chance she will have to get bored or get into mischief! Play tag with her or go on a nature walk, too. Have fun!

xo

Taeler L.

by Chloe<3 on 7/27/2013 12:24:17 PM

I love swimming in the pool, I dont like how my hair gets brittle and gets split ends. I like the idea of wetting my hair before I get into the pool but that sounds like it would be a pain to do that every time.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 9:59:39 AM

Thank you GL!! I'm a lifeguard, and my hair is always super dry now. I'll have to try this.

by Eve W on 7/27/2013 9:05:14 AM