2 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

3 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

4 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Don't let the pool wreck your hair and skin! 3 summer swim savers

Summer is the time for swimming, swimming and more swimming. And while swimming is a total blast, your skin and hair most definitely think the...

Hey girls! Need help ASAP with boys, friends, fashion, school, beauty or anything else? Then join the club Guide To A Fabulous YOU for amazing and hopefully helpful answers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/20/2013 11:55:24 AM

In response to your answer, the problem is I'm not allowed to wear makeup. One eye is smaller than the other because the crease covers up some of my eye, therefore making it look smaller. Do you think putting ice on my eyes would help? Thank you so much!

Hey teralilac, I'm not so sure about the ice, but you could give it a try. Hope it works! I'm sure you'll still take a nice pic though. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teralilac on 8/11/2013 10:50:48 PM

I used to have eyes with two really thin eyelids that were even. Then a few years ago I wasn't sleeping enough and they became bigger and puffier. I was fine with that because they were even and they made my eyes look bigger, and it's been like that ever since. Just a few weeks ago, I cried and the next morning my eyes were really puffy. I put ice on them and by the end of the day, the puffiness was gone but I was left with two uneven eyelids. One was bigger than the other which made the other eye look bigger than the one with the bigger crease and I can't get it to be normal again. So now I have a big eye and a small eye. I don't want to use eyelid tape or glue, but it's really bothering me. Would putting ice on my eyes again help? Please help me; I have to take an ID photo for my school in a few weeks and I want even eyes and eyelids! Thanks!

Hey teralilac, mhmm that's interesting. I'm not sure if you can get your eyes to change size. Sometimes eyeliner and mascara will make your eyes appear larger. You could try experimenting with makeup. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by teralilac on 8/11/2013 10:27:09 PM

MOMODMOD,my face breakes out a lot because it is oily,but my skin is dry.like I have dry oily skin why do I have that?

Hey! Well your face generates more moisture because it has a higher cncentration of pores. Maybe this will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Helen S.

by super soccer on 8/1/2013 5:17:29 PM

MODMODMOD
please help me!
my face is super oily but my skin is so dry. why does this happen?

Hey! Well your face generates more moisture because it has a higher cncentration of pores. Maybe this will help: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/04/17/moisturizer-cleanser-by-skin-type.aspx

Helen S.

by super soccer on 8/1/2013 5:13:24 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion abd beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/27/2013 7:42:24 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/27/2013 6:24:17 PM

MOD! I got a sunburn on my nose and cheeks and I have a party to go to tomorrow. How can I make the redness go down?

Hey! generously apply aloe in the morning and at night. here are somemore remdies for ya! also you can try dabbing on some foundation to even out your skin tone. hope this helps! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/20/too-much-sun-remedies.aspx

Helen S.

by rocketqueenxo on 7/27/2013 3:59:13 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks!My last question is would it be spammy to say stuff like join my advice queen page on posts on girls life?

Hey! While you can certainly use the "recommend" button to promote your club we try to discourage too many comments just promoting clubs. Here's what the FAQ has to say:

Keep the advertising to a minimum.

Don’t over-expose your club by posting a million ‘join my club!’ comments all over the site. Not only will our mods keep these to a minimum, you don’t want to risk annoying potential members, no matter how great your club concept is.

I think my friend would really love this Advice Queen. How do I tell her?

If you’re already a member of that club, you can click the ‘Recommend’ button to invite that person to become a fan, as well.

Good luck!

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:42:01 PM

Mod mod mod!!
Next week, I will be performing in the musical, Grease! Yay!! But my face has been broke out with pimples for the last week or so. And because I'm my mothers child, I have a tendacy to pop those pimples, so I have scabs on my forehead and chin. How can I get rid of these and prevent future breakouts? I already wash my face at least once a day and use a non-oily face moisturizer, which is supposed to prevent breakouts. School also starts in 3 weeks and I want to be pimple and scab free by then. Thank you so much!

Hey! I'm really sorry! The best thing you can do if you already wash your face and stuff is to consult a dermatologist. He or she can really recommend what's right for your skin. also check out these tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx

Helen S.

by Crush9611 on 7/27/2013 2:38:15 PM

Mod mod mod
How is a advice queen page different from a club?

Hey! An advice queen page is like an unofficial club. It just means that you already try to give advice on your profile. Check this out:

Hey, I already give advice on my profile, now what?
So you beat us to the punch? Be sure to take advantage of our new format by transferring over all of your loyal followers. Read on for the how-to:
Step 1: Create an Advice Queen club by filling out the form on this page (link to Create an Advice Queen club page). Be sure to answer all the starred questions. Your club name will automatically be your username. Once you’ve perfected your description and selected your tags (remember, the first tag you choose is how your club will be sorted—so make sure it’s applicable!), click ‘submit’ for your new club to be approved by our site moderators.
Step 2: Once your club is approved, your first status update should be one notifying your old followers that this is your new and improved club location.
Step 3: Click the ‘Recommend’ button and enter the usernames of your previous followers to make sure they get the message.

Step 4: On your profile page, be sure to include the new link of your club’s homepage, and ask everyone to take part in the discussion over there.

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:30:07 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Is their anyway I can change my advice queen name?When it said name I thought it meant my user name.Thank you! Smile

Hey! here's what the advice queen rules of the road page has to say. hope it helps!

Why can’t I create a name for my Advice Queen club?
We want your Advice Queen club name to link directly to your awesome profile page—girls getting advice from you should be able to learn more about you, right?

Helen S.

by mizly on 7/27/2013 2:15:50 PM

Mod~

Hi! This August for 4 days I will be babysitting a 8 year old girl. Shes a ball of energy and I'm trying to think of things that I could bring or do with her. Last time I babysat her I brought magic molding clay and she loved it! So I decided to bring

-more clay
-paint to paint the clay
-water color
-paper
-markers

Do you think I'm bringing to much or too little? Any advice? Thx in advance~

Hey girl! I think that sounds like a great idea. The more you bring, the less chance she will have to get bored or get into mischief! Play tag with her or go on a nature walk, too. Have fun!

xo

Taeler L.

by Chloe<3 on 7/27/2013 12:24:17 PM

I love swimming in the pool, I dont like how my hair gets brittle and gets split ends. I like the idea of wetting my hair before I get into the pool but that sounds like it would be a pain to do that every time.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 9:59:39 AM

Thank you GL!! I'm a lifeguard, and my hair is always super dry now. I'll have to try this.

by Eve W on 7/27/2013 9:05:14 AM