Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

1 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

2 HOURS AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

COMMENTS

Emblem3: They've Got Nothing to Lose

Emblem3 is bursting into the boy band spotlight—and their debut album, Nothing to Lose, is up for grabs this Tuesday, July 30. After the...

My favorite from Emblem3 is Keaton! He's so cute!I hope I can see them live but I'm not betting on it Frown

by mogo13 on 7/29/2013 2:32:33 PM

I personally have the song on replay , cause he lyrics have a cool message, you know: it doesnt matter how conceited and "all that" the other girls are, they're saying that they like you the way that you are

by princylady on 7/29/2013 1:25:41 PM

Hey girls! Do you need some good advice you can rely on? I answer questions from pets to guys! Come check out my advice queen page today and please become a fan! Thank you!

by Ralinia on 7/29/2013 12:20:24 PM

I agree with littleusagitewi. Those guys were on x-factor, but i never really liked them.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 7/29/2013 9:00:09 AM

Am I insane for thinking "Chloe" might be a reference to Dance Moms? (I bet the hot sister's name is Maddie.)

by purplehippies on 7/28/2013 10:21:39 PM

Eh. I've heard worse. Still not a fan of these guys though.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/28/2013 9:46:53 PM

I had never heard there music before and now that I have I don't think they are that great.

by poetpower on 7/28/2013 5:16:17 PM

Went to their concert and was so close to them. One of the best nights of my life. <3

by ljbdaisy on 7/28/2013 3:01:50 PM

Are these guys new? I have never heard of them.

by huntergirl1725 on 7/28/2013 12:37:09 PM

I hate the song Chloe. Mainly because my name is Chloe. If you love me so much stop comparing me to my dang sister and saying how hot she is compared to me. People who heard the song will know what I'm talking about.

by Chloe<3 on 7/28/2013 12:05:29 PM