9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

How to (nicely) fade out a friend you aren't feelin'

Some friends stay in your life forever, while others move in and out of your best bud circle. Just ‘cause you aren’t tight with the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!

I have this prob. One of BFFS that i've known for 6 months is going too fast in this friendship. Just two days after school was out she asked if she could sleepover. I was eating BBQ with my fam. i didn't want to be mean, so i said yes. I thought she was just going to spend one night and one day, like a normal sleepover. Then she stayed and even went to the dentist with me! She even listened to what the dentist said what was wrong with my teeth! Then she stayed that day, and the day after. She even told me we would go to the same college and be roomates! HELP!!!!

Hey GL girl! Yikes- you need some personal space. The next time she asks you to spend time with her, suggest something like going to a movie or shopping, and set a time limit- spend 2 or 3 hours with her instead of days. If she asks you to sleep over again and you don't feel comfortable saying yes, tell her you're sorry and that you're busy. Spending time with friends is O.K, but spending every minute with your friends isn't- this friend needs to understand that you need some time to yourself. Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by quidditchlover on 7/31/2013 4:26:27 PM

MOD MOD I need your help! There’s this girl who’ve I’ve known my whole life, she’s a year younger than me and is such a baby. She used to follow me around all the time when we were kids and sometimes she still does. I want to be friends with her but it seems like I barley even know her because she’s always agreeing with me it gets really annoying. I want to nicely fade her out but that’s going to be impossible because our parents knew each other their whole lives just like us. What should I do to make this friendship work????

Hey girl!

It sounds like you need to have a serious talk with this
girl. Make sure to choose your words carefully, because you do not want to come
off as angry or mean. Tell her that you really like her, but you want her to do
her own thing, and not to think that she needs to do something just because you’re
doing it. Hopefully she’ll see things from your perspective!

Melissa T.

by cigwe on 7/30/2013 2:17:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!

HELP! My best friend left me a few months ago because she felt I was choosing her friends, this girl was trying to steal her away from me. She was bestie then with the girl who was trying to steal her from me (who conveniently was right there to step in. Then I apologized for what I might have done and she said that she would only be friends with me again if I gave this girl a chance! So I did and then she thought that we were all happy, meanwhile me and this other girl were hating each other more and more each day! Now Im stuck with her and my best friend and I don't feel so bestie anymore! I don't want to tell my friend cause I know that she will just run off with the other girl again and I really want to go back to the old days when no one hated each other and it was just her and me! This other girl acts all nice and sweet to my bestie but to me she talks behind my back and spreads rumors and we have a very fake friendship!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!

Hey girl,

If you're having trouble with the other friend, then it's between you two, and its not fair to get another girl involved. Honesty is the best policy. Invite her out to lunch to talk it out. You probably have more in common than you think. Just nix the drama!

xoxo

Caroline C.

by coolkitten24 on 7/29/2013 1:41:42 PM

Hey raspberry cheesecakes! please check out my Advice Queen Page I can help with Beauty Hair Baking Recipes
and Pets I can help a little with fashion but I'm not a wizard on it I am pretty good at helping with places to shop at though so please check my Advice Queen Page out Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/29/2013 10:54:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

well, I have lived in the USA my whole life, i was born and raised, but I am nearly 100% English. every single person in my family except me, was born in England. I have an English accent and a fake American one. I am starting high school next year, well in three weeks, I am thinking about using my accent because it's who I really am. Do you think this is a good idea? thank you xx

Hey girlie, I think it's a great idea! You should absolutely be yourself and use your real accent! Faking an American one must get tiring.

Lauren T.

by potterjay on 7/28/2013 2:02:37 PM

OMFG!
JESUS!
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 7/27/2013 8:47:31 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/27/2013 7:52:42 PM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/27/2013 6:21:06 PM

Hey girls of Girl's Life!!! Theres this really awesome club you should join called Tips For the Heart. Just click on my username and it with be one of the clubs i am a member to. It is this really cool place where you can get lots of wonderful tips, ask questions, and give others advice. Please check it out! ;)

by Ash-blue on 7/27/2013 5:03:57 PM

Thank you so much!!! This is something i really need ed help with! Thanks so much Girls Life!!!! ;)

by Ash-blue on 7/27/2013 4:59:20 PM