AN HOUR AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

2 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

3 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

This week’s gossip was so hot, We got the happiest bundle of news from all the way across the pond. Here’s the scoop on a...

i love the hunger games

by lizlizliz on 7/28/2013 9:39:09 AM

These are all great OMG moments! I'm soo happy the little prince is finally here! Haha;)

by myfatsquirrel on 7/26/2013 9:26:19 PM

Hey girls!
Please join my Club Help, Its all about fashion and beauty, Style spy.
THX. Lexi

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/26/2013 9:06:31 PM

I'm pretty shocked at how much Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber get paid a year! That's amazing.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/26/2013 12:39:43 PM

I can't wait for Catching Fire!!

by bookgirl8 on 7/26/2013 12:23:40 PM

I am SO excited about Catching fire now! Thanks for putting it on the website!!! YAY!

by Yellow1915 on 7/26/2013 11:56:42 AM

Thanks,
Cece

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:43:07 AM

OMG HUNGER GAMES AAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

fangirling

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/26/2013 11:32:23 AM

Hey Girls! Check out my advice queen page! I cover Fashion, Clothes, Boys, School and more!!! Check it out and become a fan! AND REMBER, BE COLORFUL!!! Thanks, Cece

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:02:40 AM

OMG HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! I LOVE that movie !!!!! Can't wait to see it!

by Ceceandrocky20 on 7/26/2013 11:02:15 AM

Catching. Fire. Trailer. Can't. Breathe..... Fangirl atack!!! ;-;

by KenzieC84 on 7/26/2013 7:34:44 AM

Congratulations Kate! She's going to make a wonderful mom-she's also very beautiful (even after giving birth!!!!)

by jillz on 7/26/2013 7:26:20 AM

so... selena wasn't nice to joe but miley was? miley DOES seem nicer to celebs. selena s just pretending then to be nice

by peace77824 on 7/26/2013 2:00:34 AM