9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

5 ways to multitask your makeup

Whether you want to streamline your morning routine or just want to use fewer products, there are lots of ways to make your makeup do...

How exactly are you supposed to apply BB cream? I don't have any makeup brushes, so i have to use my fingers. Do you have any tips to get a flawless face with BB cream when you have breakouts everywhere??
Thanks!

Hey girl! Apply BB Cream like you would any other cream-  lightly rub it in all over your face.  You may want to dust a powder over your face to give yourself a little more coverage for your breakouts.  xoxo

Kate G.

by teenqueen16 on 8/21/2013 11:33:41 AM

Is there something I could put over concealer to make it not look so fake? Other than foundation. Can I use the elf translucent powder listed above or is that for something else? Also, I bought this elf concealer but it only works for a little while. Is there any way to make it last longer? Thank you

Hey chica! Powder will help make your concealor look a little bit more real- dust a light layer over your entire face to help the concealor blend in.  Primers help concealor stick to your skin, try that to make your makeup last longer! Also, avoid touching your face (I know, easier said than done!) and wearing sweatproof makeup if you'll be doing anythign active or in a hot area.  xoxo

Kate G.

by azuki on 8/19/2013 4:12:45 PM

Hey girls! Need help with boys, fashion, friends, school, beauty and anything else ASAP? Then join the club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU" for great answers by our amazing officers usually within 24 hours!
You have a question? We have an answer!
Guide To A Fabulous YOU!

by coolkitten24 on 8/19/2013 11:45:42 AM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:37:08 PM

How do you choose your team for the August My Team My Way Giveaway?

by em12 on 8/2/2013 12:47:47 PM

I don't normally wear make-up, because my parents won't let me, but when I read this, I really want to try some! Any ideas on how to convince my parents to let me have makeup? Oh, and we're also on a tight budget... so we can't afford many expensive things

by Aki on 7/31/2013 5:58:42 AM

I have been trying to be able to put eyeliner on but I always get it to low below my eyes.Any tips?

Hey TSwizzle181, try pulling your eye down a little to apply it easier. That always helps me. Let me know if that works for you. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Tswizzle181 on 7/30/2013 8:26:35 PM

Hey GL girls! Need advice on anything related to life in general or just a geek to talk to? Become a fan of my advice queen page or ask me any question you want, I'd be glad to answer or just talk!

by 1cindercinder3 on 7/30/2013 9:02:20 AM

I have an hourglass figure, so I like form fitting outfits that show off my waist. What back to school trend should I try? THX!

Hey girlie, try a peplum top with skinny jeans to really emphasize your waist.

Lauren T.

by ColosalMascara on 7/29/2013 8:10:24 PM

MODMODMOD Ok, so I have a BF and I love him very much but I also have feelings for my BGF, Zach! My BF is kinda rude to other people but Zach seems like a much better guy. How do I tell my BF that I have feelings for Zach? Thanks xx.

Hey girl,

It's super important to be honest with yourself. You shouldn't stay in a relationship just because it seems more conveinent, but you don't have to tell your boyfriend that you're interested in another guy right away if you think it'll hurt his feelings. Just tell your boyfriend that you're ready to break it off since you need time to figure things out, and that you hope you can still be friends.

xo