3 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

4 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

5 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Got the bikini blues? Dear Carol talks body confidence

I like summer but I don’t like the way I look in a bathing suit. Help! Dear Bikini Blues, Join the club. Most of us have...

MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey! So I'm 14, 5 feet tall, haven't gotten my period and have absolutely no boobs, is there a reason i'm not maturing at all? i'm really self concious about my body especially since i have no boobs and literally all my friends do, i hate it! any tips on helping them grow or why i'm not maturing like everyone else??

Hey chica! Everyone matures at different rates, so even though you feel like you're behind the curve, you aren't.  It's normal for girls not to get their periods until their 16 (or even older).  If you're really concerned, talk to your doctor at your next check up- he or she might be able to give you some insight into when your body will start to mature.  xoxo

Kate G.

by skyheart on 8/9/2013 5:53:19 AM

I am 13, all my friends have bigger boobs than me. I'm not flat if you make a cup with your hand and place it on your chest my boobs just fit in. I am a 32A bra size which is tiny for my age. I am always getting put down because I have no boobs. I hate it! I have my period and still no growth near my chest.😥😥😥😥

by SecretGirl2000 on 8/9/2013 4:20:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD My boobs started growing when I was nine. I fourteen now. Everyone makes fun of my boobs cuz they are smallish. I wear a b cup but my boobs won't grow. Plus I'm tall so...yeah. WHAT DO I DO? How can I have ways to make the grow? People say exercise, I do that, I play tackle football so that's not my prob.

Hey vikiwaswoo, there are no real exercises you can do to make them grow. That has to happen naturally girl. Instead work on building your self-esteem. It would be much more beneficial for you to focus your energy on loving your body, no matter how small or big things are. I know that can be difficult but you can do it girly. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 9:42:49 PM

MOD

Everybody else where's bikini's but me. I feel so left out but I know I don't want to show off my fat to the world, plus I'd never be able to buy one, it's a fear of mine like buying a bra is VS or something like that. How can I get over the fact I'm the only girl I know who doesn't where a bikini and 'special' under clothes?

Hey chica, I understand not wanting to buy a bikini, that's a lot of skin to show.  Luckily for you, there are a ton of cute options for one pieces and no one will make fun of you rockin' something that covers your stomach if your suit is adorable.  On the other hand, if you want to get over your fear of buying cute underwear or bikinis, the best way to do it is to go with friends.  Try stopping by the underwear section of a store with a couple of your friends and buy matching cute underwear or the same fun bra- it'll be a group activity, so you don't need to be as embarrassed! xoxo

Kate G.

by RunningTears on 8/2/2013 12:32:21 PM

How do I get rid of razor burn in the bikini lines? I've tried applying un-scented lotion, aloe, not shaving there for a while (about a week to a week and a half), and even conditioner (which according to my cousin, works like a charm)! It's not like I shaved that area to often or roughly. This is new to me, and I feel like I've messed up. My mom doesn't know why I still have razor burn. The worst part is that I was on vacation and all but one bikini bottom were small and revealed my razor burn. I would have to fix my bathing suit every five seconds, but people clearly saw it... How embarrassing!!!

HELP!!! Frown

by stephanieg735 on 7/30/2013 10:01:58 PM

I had a hard, slightly painful tiny black bump near my hairline for a few days, and I just pulled it off. I read about people getting black stuff out of their pimples could it be that? I don't remember having a pimple though.

Hey whatwhat, mhmm I'm not sure what that was. See if another bump re-appears. If not, you should be good to go. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.