10 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

13 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

14 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Naked juices not exactly all natural. But does it matter?

Since the beginning of time (OK, since we can remember), Naked juices, which are made be PepsiCo, have billed themselves as the ultimate all-natural beverage...

Mod Mod Mod !
I really would love to lose some pounds. I feel overweight. Last year I went to the doctor I was probably like 115 pounds they said i was fine. I now way 113 or 114 im 13 and I just feel fat. Frown What should I do?

Hey Yoo_Alana_Here, it sounds like you just feel fat and aren't really fat. Be sure you are distinguishing between these two things, as they are very different. There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a little healthier though. Start munching on more fruits and veggies and drinking water. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Yoo_Alana_Here on 8/6/2013 6:49:37 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm inserting a tampon for the first time EVER because I have my period and I'm a diver and I have diving practice tonight. It's no problem inserting the tampon to me, but I don't know WHERE to do it - I keep on inserting it into the wrong opening ''down there''. Please help. Thanks.

Hey girl! We've got ya covered- check out this link for help! xoxo http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/08/How-To-Use-Tampon.aspx

Kate G.

by Sarah510 on 8/1/2013 4:14:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
For the past month I have been eating healthy and do a lot of cardio, but now ive gained 10 pounds and am barely overweight!! Why?

Hey girl! If you've been doing cardio, you may be gaining weight in muscle (which weighs more than fat!).  If you're feeling better and looking better, don't worry about the number on the scale! Keep eating healthfully and working out, and ry switching up your workouts to really make them count.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Ash166 on 8/1/2013 12:29:42 PM

It honestly doesn't matter to me. It seems like it's not that harmful and A LOT of companies say they have all natural ingredients and they don't. I never even tried Naked Juice! lol

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 4:14:06 PM

So they added in extra fiber I dont see why thats a big deal. WE drink fiber shakes all the time people see nothing wrong with that. Naked smoothies are still a great way to get fruits and veggies all this means is they added fiber so what?

by donna1 on 7/31/2013 12:03:07 PM

Omg this stuff is like my life...i don't think i could ever stop drinking it...

by sammyy99 on 7/30/2013 11:24:13 PM

I will still drink them because they are soooooo yummy! I drink like at least 3 a day lol

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/30/2013 6:29:29 PM

theyre still waaay healthier then other fruit juices and sodas. just beacuse theyre not all natural doesnt mean theyre bad for you. so "um,yum?" yes they are actually yummy.

by madelainexox on 7/30/2013 4:54:56 PM

This shows you that the only REAL stuff we drink is water (no flavouring) and the stuff we make at home, like healthy smoothies and green juices.

by ColosalMascara on 7/30/2013 12:56:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I know your not supposed to, but what would happen if you wear a pad in the water when you have your period??? Also, what if you thought you stopped your period but you didn't and you got in the water without anything on.... thanks

Hey girl,

Wearing a pad in the water could make the pad fall apart (like when paper gets wet). It will get soggy and super uncomfortable. If you're in the ocean, you can prob go without anything, but try to avoid the pool.

xo