12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

It's the ride decision from this sweetie

I was at Hersheypark for Volunteen, and my crush was there too. We went to Chocolate World at the end, waiting to go on the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD

My BGF and I plan on hanging out soon, but we don't really know what we could do. I wanna do something where we have a lot of time to talk (like I don't want to go to the movies) since he is moving out of town in a few weeks, and I don't know if we'll be able to hang out after that... so I was planning on taking him to this place near my house, that's right by the water (it's my favourite place to go, because its really beautiful) but I don't want us to get bored, since there's not very much to do over there. Do you think thats a good idea? And would you have other suggestions on what we could do, that are fun, and still allow us to talk a lot?

Thanks so much! <333

Hey girlie, you could go somewhere to get lunch or something. Then you have something to do and plenty of time to talk. You could also pack a picnic lunch to take to your favorite spot near the water. If you take a ball or a frisbee or something to play with, you'll have something else to do too.

Lauren T.

by mimzy0717 on 8/4/2013 5:55:18 PM

Need some makeup advice? Join my club,Best Makeup Help, where you can ask me ANY makeup question and I will definitely help you out! I have a YouTube and Instagram page completely dedicated to makeup and I'd like to be a makeup artist some day!

by rileytibbles on 7/31/2013 2:14:54 PM

mod mod mod
Hi, me and my bgf are going to different schools next year & we promised that we'd stay bffls. However,we haven't been talking much, even when I text him. He says he's busy & I totally get that, but I really miss him. My summer is also packed, but I find time for my friends! He just recovered from an injury that took 10 months to heal, & I was there for him all the way, but he didn't tell me-my bff did! He was there for me even when we weren't friends & he's like the other half of me(read each others minds, enjoy the same things, inspire others etc)It's crazy we haven't hung out yet(my dad's a bit protective)but my busy summer has mellowed a bit, & I want to hang out, but I'm not sure if he actually wants to keep our friendship. So I have 2 questions: Does he even care about keeping our friendship? How can I get my dad to gladly agree to let me hang with my guy friends?

Hey - so if you want to hang out with him, ask him to hang out. If he's still busy, just say that when he wants to hang out, he should text you. If he wants to be friends, he will, if he doesn't, he won't - it's that simple. In terms of your dad, just say that you're getting older and it's silly to limit your friends to just girls. If it makes him more comfortable, try to include other girls when you're hanging out with your guy friends so you're not outnumbered. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by penguin1312 on 7/31/2013 12:47:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so this week I have been having dance camp (yay!) But my crush (I've liked him on and off for about a year) and I LIKE HIM AGAIN! But the thing is, is he has been very mean to me in the past (enough to make me cry when I got home or run to the restroom and cry). Recently he's been having like small talk to me like saying random things like, "Is someone in that studio." and "I saw people wearing your costume earlier." But when he does that I blow him off or roll my eyes and be mean like he used to be mean to me. But it kind of hurts to be mean to him. Should I give him a chance or be mean??
Thank you boo!

Hey girl! I would say neither. Try to be nice to him if he talks to you, but keep your eyes open to other options in the boy department who don't make you cry. Put this guy on the sideline and focus on other people. xx

Hannah M

by #1partier on 7/31/2013 10:34:52 AM

Hey I went to Hersheypark yesterday haha

by Jules1399 on 7/31/2013 8:05:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD I need some serious help here. I am totally in love with my cousin. I think he likes me back, but I just dont know what to do. I know I should forget about it cuz I cant. I didnt grow up with him so I dont feel like we're cousins and even though im only 16 im pretty sure im IN LOVE.this is definitely not just a crush. I dont even know how to explain it. Hes my 2nd cousin. I need some adcice. How do u get over someone u have really strong feelings for? I dont even wannnt to get over it but I know I probably should..... HELP. PLEASE AND FAST. GOING NUTS HERE.

Hey girl. So, not to be blunt, but your cousin is not a viable option for a relationship, or anything at all. No matter how much you love your cousin as a person, family members can't date, period. I know you really like him, and might even be in love with him, but try to notice other people around you who you might be interested in, like classmates or guy friends. Try to focus on these people and put your cousin out of your mind. If you're still concerned, I would send a letter to Carol, our advice queen. I hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by ell08 on 7/31/2013 1:30:30 AM

by Emilicious on 7/30/2013 10:32:09 PM

Hey girls! Check out this AWESOME club: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13540

by myfatsquirrel on 7/30/2013 10:02:10 PM

Mod mod mod
So I want to "accidentally" text my crush. I want to send him something funny, something that he would respond to. Any suggestions? Thanks Smile

Hey Isabellec, mhmm. What kind of things does he like? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Isabellec on 7/30/2013 8:41:03 PM

Hey all! If you're interested in this article you might be interested in my club (Legit Boy Advice). We're almost reaching 200 members and it would be great if you could join! If you want more information, check out the club description! Thank you so much. c:

by Chloe<3 on 7/30/2013 6:59:56 PM