1 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

Check out the Smurfs 2 soundtrack

If there’s one movie soundtrack to listen to this summer, it’s definitely The Smurfs 2 (Music From and Inspired By). Packed with awesome songs from...

Mod Mod Mod I don't know what I will be wearing for my birthday but do you think the birthday sash should match my outfit or should it be a total different color to stand out? Thanks!

Hey GL girl! If your sash stands out, it looks unique and totally birthday-ready.

ElizabethGwenn

by 15hayhay on 7/31/2013 4:37:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod Do you know where I can get a cute birthday sash that isn't expensive?

Hey GL girl! You can find some super cute sashes if you search online!

ElizabethGwenn

by 15hayhay on 7/31/2013 4:03:55 PM

The Smurfs 2 soundtrack is fun and upbeat, but the only two songs I like are "Ooh La La" and "Vacation". No wonder those were the only songs they had a video for. The rest of the songs aren't very catchy and some are just too kiddish...
Other then that I'm very excited for The Smurfs 2 to come out Smile It looks like it will be a good movie for everyone!
My favorite smurf is Smurfette. She always has been! She's so cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 3:47:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (LYNAE P.)
Hi lynae, I decided that I think I get nervous, but I know I can do it. I dont think its that big of a deal, I think Im just nervous and decide to take "the easy route" Im not SUPER outgoing, yet Im not SUPER shy either. Im just in between. I dont mean to come off as snobby to my 'friends' and neighbors I just get a little nervous!
I have hung out with my guy friend a couple of times and he said im kinda quiet when we hang yet super outgoing when we text. I feel sorta embarrassed and I dont know how to stop. Any advice?

Hey GL girl! If you feel super nervous before talking to someone, take three deep breaths, calm down, and remind yourself that you can do this! Try talking to people about mainstream topics like movies, summer, school, etc. And it's never a bad idea to just say 'hello' and smile- smiling always helps! Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by jigglyjello456 on 7/31/2013 2:52:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod My birthday is in September and I was thinking of what to wear for my special day. I would probably wear something nice like a dress or a skirt. I really want a sash that says birthday girl. Do you know where I can get a cute one on the cheap? I have a tiara or a crown that I can wear. But do you think that is too much like a princess? I don't want to look full of myself. My birthday is Wednesday so it is on a school day. What would be a cute and special outfit for my birthday?

Hey girl! I think it would be cute to dress up (not too much though) - wear a cute skirt and a fun top, and I would say choose either the crown or the sash - both is a little much. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by 15hayhay on 7/31/2013 2:07:08 PM

by Emilicious on 7/30/2013 10:35:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My mom brought to my attention today that I may have a "problem."
We recently moved to a new state and as we drove home we passed our across the street neighbor, who I didnt see at the time. My mom told me to say hi but I didn't even know where she was. My mom says that is 'abnormal' behavior for me to not want to say hi or to "be able to make small talk." I never considered this a problem, but she thinks I need to talk to someone if there is a serious reason behind 'not wanting to talk to people'
I need advice on what to say to my mom or how to be more confident or something please~

Hey jigglyjello456, no worries, a lot of parents say this to their children. First, how do you feel about approaching people and starting convos. Do you get really nervous at the thought of it and feel you can't do it? Or get nervous but feel you can? Just describe how you feel. Write me back girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.