41 MINUTES AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

2 HOURS AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

Get twisted with this hot new trend

Feeling knotted up this summer? So are we. Whether you’re digging a comfy relaxed combo, or trying out a fun and flirty vibe, twisting up...

I am a total shopaholic and am buying amazing back to school outfits. What outfits would be great for the first day?

Hey girl,

If you're a shopaholic, you'll def want to check out the official GL shopping list for all things style and beauty for back to school:

Caroline C.

by ContestLover1 on 8/6/2013 10:58:16 PM

my mum is getting a divorce to my stepdad. Now we have to move back to my grandparents house. I cant start school where i currently live and starting school with everyone else, i dont want to tell my friends and im really upset because i was looking forward to where i was supposed to start school at. I get to see my old friends but i wanted to go back with my new friends. What can i do to tell everyone?!

If you don't want to tell anyone, that's totally fine. If they ask, just say it's a personal family matter and you'd rather not discuss it right now. If they're good friends, they'll understand and respect your privacy. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by YayaYuiki on 7/31/2013 12:47:30 PM

I loved the sandals...the price not so much haha but the gray and white striped tie front shirt is adorable and affordable

by hinatagal on 7/30/2013 10:37:33 PM

by Emilicious on 7/30/2013 10:33:59 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan of my advice queen page and get great advice on just about anything!

by Ralinia on 7/30/2013 3:53:31 PM

I just got my first major acting audition (through my agents), and I don't know what to wear. I need to look professional, but it's hot, so I don't know about jeans. I am auditioning for an environmental project.

Hey girl! Try colored jeggings- they can look just as professional with a blazer, but aren't as heavy.

Melissa T.

by txtingirl on 7/30/2013 2:55:12 PM

*facepalm* This trend has been around forever! Nothing new about it. Still cute though.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/30/2013 1:50:52 PM

Make that shiny sequin shirt into a daytime piece by rocking a denim button up over top of it. Leave a couple of buttons undone for a flash of sparkle.
What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!