AN HOUR AGO Be fit AND fashionable this #BTS season with the Movo Wave. Follow @GetMovo to learn more!

AN HOUR AGO Get gutsy! Why you SHOULD ask him out: http://t.co/jl3AATf3o4

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 snatch an over-the-door Peg It Board mirror by New View from @Kohls: http://t.co/MMumIODIw6

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty and polished Asa C.

Our GL girlie asacraig from Warren, OH has got a killer beauty bag, and we’re giving you a peek! She’s also got some rockin’ advice...

I've never tried the Maybelline brand BB Cream, but I HAVE tried the Covergirl one, and that works pretty well for me. So, if you are having trouble with the Maybelline brand, maybe you should try Covergirl.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 8/1/2013 11:32:48 PM

Paid off by Maybelline, what say? Especially considering their bb cream and bouncy blushes are two of their worst products. Also, that NYC eyeliner cracks after you apply it. Come to think of it, these beauty spys rarely have true gems. Come on, GL!

by puffinlover99 on 8/1/2013 4:47:50 AM

I like the way this beauty spy thinks!

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/1/2013 3:16:43 AM

Thanks!

by LydiaN on 7/31/2013 4:21:07 PM

Mod,

I was in an accident, and now I can't run for over a year. I still want to be able to excercise though, any advice?

Thanks.

Hey GL girl! Walking every day is a great way to get exersize, and it's easy to manage into your schedule- try walking on the treadmill or around your neighborhood for an hour every day. Walking up and down the stairs is also good exersize, even if it isn't as fun as running.  Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by LydiaN on 7/31/2013 4:16:25 PM

I don't understand why everyone loves the Maybelline BB Cream. My friend and I both used it once and it made us break out on our cheeks. I have never broken out on that spot on my face until I used it.
Yes it does give REALLY good coverage, but after awhile I have it on get acne on the weirdest places!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 4:09:02 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!