1 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Pretty and polished Asa C.

Our GL girlie asacraig from Warren, OH has got a killer beauty bag, and we’re giving you a peek! She’s also got some rockin’ advice...

I've never tried the Maybelline brand BB Cream, but I HAVE tried the Covergirl one, and that works pretty well for me. So, if you are having trouble with the Maybelline brand, maybe you should try Covergirl.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 8/1/2013 11:32:48 PM

Paid off by Maybelline, what say? Especially considering their bb cream and bouncy blushes are two of their worst products. Also, that NYC eyeliner cracks after you apply it. Come to think of it, these beauty spys rarely have true gems. Come on, GL!

by puffinlover99 on 8/1/2013 4:47:50 AM

I like the way this beauty spy thinks!

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/1/2013 3:16:43 AM

Thanks!

by LydiaN on 7/31/2013 4:21:07 PM

Mod,

I was in an accident, and now I can't run for over a year. I still want to be able to excercise though, any advice?

Thanks.

Hey GL girl! Walking every day is a great way to get exersize, and it's easy to manage into your schedule- try walking on the treadmill or around your neighborhood for an hour every day. Walking up and down the stairs is also good exersize, even if it isn't as fun as running.  Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by LydiaN on 7/31/2013 4:16:25 PM

I don't understand why everyone loves the Maybelline BB Cream. My friend and I both used it once and it made us break out on our cheeks. I have never broken out on that spot on my face until I used it.
Yes it does give REALLY good coverage, but after awhile I have it on get acne on the weirdest places!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 4:09:02 PM