11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Decide your fate with Snap Decision: Maybe Tonight?

What if you could choose the ending of the book you were reading? Well, with Snap Decision: Maybe Tonight by Bridie Clark, you get to...

The toughest decision I had to make so far this summer was probably track or volleyball for my sport this spring. I still don't know which one I'm doing. I really want to try out for volleyball, but I'm afraid I'll just embarrass myself by coming back and being moved to the lower group. If I don't make it, I HAVE to do track. With track I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would and most of the people who had a joined had their posse so it was hard to make friends and talk to people Frown My coach last year and my Dad want me to join, but I'm just not sure.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/31/2013 3:43:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
That's a great idea, but my mom said she doesn't have the money. What else can I do beside help out in the house?

Hey GL girl! Ask your mom to tell her co-workers and friends if they need someone to babysit or dogsit; offering to babysit is a sure way to make some cash!

ElizabethGwenn

by -strawberry13 on 7/31/2013 2:33:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently found that my favorite artist(Hunter Hayes) will be having a concert in my home state. I really want to go, but it's in two weeks! I need money to convince my mom to let me go. What are some quick ways I can make some money??? I'm 13.

Hey GL girl! Asking your parents if you can help out with chores around the house (doing dishes, walking the dog, etc) is a quick way to make cash. If your neighbors or friends need help with something (mowing the lawn, for example), that's also a great way to make some money. Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by -strawberry13 on 7/31/2013 2:21:56 PM

Hello everyone! I just made a club called Baking & Cooling. Please join if you are interested in baking and/or cooking. Thanks!

by style789 on 7/31/2013 1:25:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD Do you know of any trends for the Back to school season? (or fall Smile )

Hey girl! We're gonna be posting back-to-school articles soon enough, so check the GL page for trends! xx

Hannah M

by emma2112 on 7/31/2013 12:11:44 PM

Awesome!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/31/2013 12:10:39 PM

Hey girls! Tips for the Heart is here to give advise!!! I am here 24/7! I give out daily tips on everything!!! I LOVE to give advise. Tips for the Heart is here for ya. Check it out! Also, I still need a sec. and treasurer! Check out my profile! I would love to help you today!!! Smile

by secret515 on 7/31/2013 10:47:34 AM