9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Funny-girl lines from the most quotable comedies

Funny girls are all over the movie screens lately. And long after we’ve left the theater or popped ’em back in the mail to Netflix...

I loved the part in pitch perfect were the two girls were like why do you call yourself Fat Amy?
and she was like so twig........like you don't say it behind my back LoL

by redvelvetluv on 8/8/2013 9:14:03 PM

i love "Baby Mama"! It's SO hilarious!

by princylady on 8/3/2013 11:27:00 AM

My mom made me get a haircut. Now, I have bangs that cover up my left eye and I have layers. My hair is really thick and a dirty blondish color. It's about shoulder length. Maybe a foot and a half. What are some cute styles I could do?

Hey girl! You could do so many thing. Cute pony tails and braids would be great for the end of summer! Check out our hairstyle section for more ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/07/24/Best-ever-braids-to-try-this-weekend.aspx

xo

Taeler L.

by lovebeebs1 on 8/3/2013 8:11:40 AM

My absolute favorite line from a girl is the one where Fat Amy said, "My real name's actually Fat Patricia."

by lovebeebs1 on 8/3/2013 8:09:10 AM

I just watched She's the Man right now

by Selenator4ever on 8/3/2013 1:45:12 AM

I have a really hard time finding skinny jeans that fit well. I have a very flat and tiny butt, but I have bigger thighs because I play soccer. I own bootcut jeans from Wet Seal, which I love, and jean shorts from Target, but other than that I can't find skinny jeans that fit well. My main issue is that they are too roomy in the butt (I like my jeans tight- no saggy butt fabric) and/or too tight in the legs. I've tried Nordstrom and Old Navy, and I like jeans with a little stretch. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Hey girlie,

Have you tried Levi’s?
They have a lot of different fits for girls of all sizes. You could also try
Gap, American Eagle, Aeropostale or the department stores at your local mall. And
if you have a pair that you love, you could always buy it in a few more washes
and fits since they fit you so well!

Meghan D.

by soccerlover99 on 8/1/2013 10:42:05 PM

DORY!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/1/2013 10:05:16 PM

Fat Amy XD <3

by DayDreamerInfinity on 8/1/2013 2:38:31 PM

xD I love 17 again and that line was one of the funniest in the movie

by Olivia78 on 8/1/2013 1:18:00 PM

I died of laughter when I saw that part from the movie Shes The Man. Poor Amanda, she was so funny.

by Chloe<3 on 8/1/2013 12:47:19 PM