8 MINUTES AGO The perfect Thanksgiving outfit: http://t.co/vQTTvmWX3Y

AN HOUR AGO Rethink your scented panty liners: http://t.co/78pnCdcUB6

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

COMMENTS

Ready, set, shop! Get GL's BTS shopping lists here

Start your engines, ladies—back-to-school shopping season is upon us. And if you’re still stuck in the quandary of what exactly is gonna fill your closet...

I dont think this list was very helpful because none of these clothes are my style and probably not a lot of girls i think you should post other lists with each type of style instead of the main trends

by savy88 on 8/1/2013 10:11:26 PM

I'm wearing dark grey jeans, a white t-shirt with a pocket on it, Toms, and a purple scarf with little black horses on it.

by PuddinHead on 8/1/2013 10:09:34 PM

Thanks so much Girls Life! I will definitely be using it for my BTS shopping! Please keep posting articles like this!

by Superchick0121 on 8/1/2013 7:38:57 PM

Tomorrow's the last day of camp, and I made a big crush and a good friend. I may never see either again, so how should I deal with the friend (Should we stay in touch? I don't see a point because she lives in another state.) and how do I get over my hot crush who goes to a nearby school?

Hey! Why not stay in touch with both? With social networks it's easier than ever to stay in touch with people. I guess the point would be to keep your friendship going, it can still be fun even if you don't see eachother as much, but if you don't want to stay in touch here's some tips to get over him http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/02/15/6-secrets-to-get-him-out-of-your-head.aspx

Helen S.

by whatwhat on 8/1/2013 6:15:38 PM

Mod,

Hi! I'm buying MY first foundation makeup (I have used my mom's a few times) and I'm not sure which one to buy. I'm 14 and I want a light-weight foundation that covers up small blemishes like whiteheads well. It seems that whenever I see a foundation I might like it has some kind of age-defying properties to it and that's not what I'm looking for. Which foundation should I go with? I have light skin but I'm not fair.

Hey! I really recommend origins vitazing spf 15. It's a tinted moisturizer that works great for foundation and is also a sunblock, so it's great for your skin. Hope this helps!

Helen S.

by cmfox99 on 8/1/2013 5:57:06 PM

thanks!

by poetpower on 8/1/2013 5:27:51 PM

Awww I'm going to a uniform school this year so now I can't follow this Frown

by krazykaratechick on 8/1/2013 3:42:35 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/1/2013 3:12:16 PM

Mod,

Hi, I have a suggestion of who you guys should have for a cover on the magazine. I think you guys should have Lennon and Masiy Stella. They're girls who are great singers who started on YouTube and now are on the show Nashville. They're so talented its crazy!

Hey chica, thanks for the suggestion, we'll pass it on!

Kate G.

by Chloe<3 on 8/1/2013 2:52:19 PM

Mod mod mod
I messed up big time with my crush. I wanted his number, so I thought of an excuse to get it. I asked him on Facebook "hey what's your number" and he gave me it, but I didn't want to look like I wanted it and I kind of freaked out a bit, so I said "I accidentally messaged you, it was meant for my friend, but since I have your number, want mine then?". He totally saw right through that. He said "I guess... It's okay if you wanted my number". I didn't know what to say. I apologized, and he took it well. He said "lol don't be sorry. I don't care" we talked for a little bit more after that. How do I handle this today? Do I just tell him a story, or do I come clean and say I was nervous? I just don't want to be rejected. HELP!!!! Thanks Smile

Hey girl! Your crush sounds like a really nice guy- don’t
worry too much about it! It sounds like he already knows that you wanted his
number- and he was flattered. That said, relax, text him, and have a
conversation. He doesn’t bite!

Melissa T.