1 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

2 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

3 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

COMMENTS

3 signs your guy is lying

Get the feeling that your boyfriend’s acting shady? It’s easy to wonder if he is lying to you. Asking him about it might start a...

Okay, well awhile ago, my friends dared me to do a straight face challenge(a challenge in which you have to stare directly into the other persons eyes and can't smile) with my crush, and my friends kept pressuring me to do it. So I caved in and decided to do it. However, when we asked him if he wanted to do it, he didn't want to, but eventually he was pressured to do it as well. It was really awkward and I felt super uncomfortable. He and I are both introverted and shy. For some reason though, I feel like he seems more awkward when I'm around. I just wanted to know why he didn't want to do it at first. If you have any guesses as to why please share them. Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! He probably didn't want to for the same reason you didn't - he's shy and it's an awkward game, so he'd rather avoid extra awkwardness and not stare into your eyes for minutes on end without cracking a smile. I wouldn't think much of it - just an awkward sitch. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by Cutielittlestar on 8/12/2013 4:35:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Is it possible for a guy and girl to remain friends after one of them asked the other out and they said no? If it is possible..how?!?
My bgf asked me out a month ago..I said no and now he won't talk to me. Just wondering if it's worth trying to save our friendship..I want to stay friends because he meant the world to me but he won't even talk to me so idk what to do. He clearly doesn't want to be friends anymore. Thanks for any advice!!

Hey maggie183, I think it's possible. The guy and the girl just have to work at making it possible. But in your case it's a little different. You rejecting him really affected him. He may not be ready right now to face you. Admitting your feelings for someone can be really difficult, and when you discover they don't feel the same way it hurts to accept that. Give it some time, and if that doesn't help, you may not be able to be friends anymore. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 8/4/2013 10:16:41 PM

Need advice like...now!? Come contact me "vikiwasawoo" in the advice queens, and ill get back to you ASAP.! Xoxo

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 9:58:54 PM

Need advice like....now.!? Come contact me "vikiwasawoo" at the advice queens. Ill help you ASAP.! Xoxo

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 9:57:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How do I become more confident? And how do I stop messing with my hands when I'm talking to like a guy or something? Thanks!

Hey Rissa Kay, make a list of all the things you like about yourself, at least 10 things (it can be longer if you want). This list can include you want, even how well you make a bowl of cereal. Every morning and night repeat this list back to yourself. As you focus on these things you like about yourself, you'll find more and your confidence will be re-built. And once you get that self-esteem, you won't have to worry about conversing with guys, because you'll be so comfortable with yourself, you won't have any choice but to be comfortable with them. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Rissa Kay on 8/4/2013 9:48:58 PM

MOD!!!!!!
I'll try to explain my situation and Please help if you can!
I sent my crush a message a few days ago and weve been going back and forth since then, but im the one keeping the convo going. I think he was talking to me just to be nice since I'm asking him questions and he's responding but not asking me anything. So i want to respond to his last message so it kind of ends it but he can still keep it going if he wants to, if that makes any sense. Mainly, I dont want to annoy him if he doesn't really want to talk. I was thinking of just saying "Oh okay, that's cool Smile" do you think that would be okay, or not a great idea? Thank you so much!!!

Hey girlie, I think that's fine. That gives him a chance to elaborate. And if he doesn't or doesn't ask you any questions then move on. You deserve a boy who always wants to talk to you and keep the conversation going.

Lauren T.