8 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

8 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

8 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Fun ways to use nail polish--not on your nails

We can’t help but be drawn to those tiny glass bottles of bright hues and shimmering shades. We buy ‘em, use ‘em and then put...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:30:52 PM

Holla girlies! If you are going into sixth grade or would like to help gils that are join my club Soon To Be Sixth Graders. You can ask questions, share worries,give/get advice, and have fun! Hope you join! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 10:47:00 PM

This is awesome cause I have so much nail polish because nail polish is my life! Thx 😀

by Brt330 on 8/3/2013 10:17:41 PM

I thought I was like the only person who used nail polish for this kinda stuff. I get the ideas from multiple diy sites.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/3/2013 3:35:34 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:54:04 PM

I thought I was the only one who used nail polish for things like this! I also use nail polish for some of my art haha.

by Chloe<3 on 8/3/2013 1:22:37 PM