13 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

14 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl

15 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

COMMENTS

Fun ways to use nail polish--not on your nails

We can’t help but be drawn to those tiny glass bottles of bright hues and shimmering shades. We buy ‘em, use ‘em and then put...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:30:52 PM

Holla girlies! If you are going into sixth grade or would like to help gils that are join my club Soon To Be Sixth Graders. You can ask questions, share worries,give/get advice, and have fun! Hope you join! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 10:47:00 PM

This is awesome cause I have so much nail polish because nail polish is my life! Thx 😀

by Brt330 on 8/3/2013 10:17:41 PM

I thought I was like the only person who used nail polish for this kinda stuff. I get the ideas from multiple diy sites.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/3/2013 3:35:34 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:54:04 PM

I thought I was the only one who used nail polish for things like this! I also use nail polish for some of my art haha.

by Chloe<3 on 8/3/2013 1:22:37 PM

by Emilicious on 8/3/2013 12:45:24 AM

Want a new summer hairstyle? Try a high bun, it’s super cute and will keep your hair out of the way on hot summer days.

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.