13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Fun ways to use nail polish--not on your nails

We can’t help but be drawn to those tiny glass bottles of bright hues and shimmering shades. We buy ‘em, use ‘em and then put...

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:30:52 PM

Holla girlies! If you are going into sixth grade or would like to help gils that are join my club Soon To Be Sixth Graders. You can ask questions, share worries,give/get advice, and have fun! Hope you join! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 10:47:00 PM

This is awesome cause I have so much nail polish because nail polish is my life! Thx 😀

by Brt330 on 8/3/2013 10:17:41 PM

I thought I was like the only person who used nail polish for this kinda stuff. I get the ideas from multiple diy sites.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/3/2013 3:35:34 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:54:04 PM

I thought I was the only one who used nail polish for things like this! I also use nail polish for some of my art haha.

by Chloe<3 on 8/3/2013 1:22:37 PM

by Emilicious on 8/3/2013 12:45:24 AM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?