AN HOUR AGO Pulled a muscle? This can help: http://t.co/qqjX7vuWnY pic.twitter.com/hxeEHPkgyO

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you a total gossip girl?: http://t.co/6A2qdKoFUZ pic.twitter.com/vijQSBsA8L

COMMENTS

Fun ways to use nail polish--not on your nails

We can’t help but be drawn to those tiny glass bottles of bright hues and shimmering shades. We buy ‘em, use ‘em and then put...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 8/8/2013 2:30:52 PM

Holla girlies! If you are going into sixth grade or would like to help gils that are join my club Soon To Be Sixth Graders. You can ask questions, share worries,give/get advice, and have fun! Hope you join! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/3/2013 10:47:00 PM

This is awesome cause I have so much nail polish because nail polish is my life! Thx 😀

by Brt330 on 8/3/2013 10:17:41 PM

I thought I was like the only person who used nail polish for this kinda stuff. I get the ideas from multiple diy sites.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/3/2013 3:35:34 PM

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/3/2013 2:54:04 PM

I thought I was the only one who used nail polish for things like this! I also use nail polish for some of my art haha.

by Chloe<3 on 8/3/2013 1:22:37 PM

by Emilicious on 8/3/2013 12:45:24 AM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.