AN HOUR AGO That awk moment when you realize you're the annoying friend...http://t.co/NFAHQLdN9C

1 HOURS AGO *Sighhh* why can't every guy be like this: http://t.co/YGH6Tz1pwT

2 HOURS AGO Sci-fi fans, we got a dope new book series for ya: http://t.co/Vjx1Z0H7DC

COMMENTS

Leven Rambin spills Percy Jackson deets

We can’t wait to see Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters as soon as it hits theaters this Wednesday, Aug. 7. And even more so after...

So excited! My bestie and I are going to see it midnight premiere tomorrow!

by loveicepops on 8/5/2013 8:03:39 PM

My bro and I are super stoked about this movie, but I started laughing at him because the movie comes out she HE goes BTS and I just might go see it to mess with him......
Haha jk I wouldn't do that. Laughing

by 99Paige on 8/5/2013 10:29:09 AM

Blech. Now they want to dye Annabeth's hair blonde ?!?!?! If it's anything like this first movie? I shun it with all my heart.

(But still, is it just me, or is it that every time I see a trailer for one of my movies (Catching Fire, City of Bones, this) I fangirl. LIKE EVERY TIME.)

The casting for Divergent sucks, so I wouldn't be surprised if the movie sucked too...

IM PSYCHED FOR CITY OF BONES. LIKE ITS A DONE DEAL. NO NEED FOR DISCUSSION.

by Kikikim8 on 8/4/2013 11:27:34 PM

@lunarwolf9 TOTALLY~~~~~

by jilljlee on 8/4/2013 7:50:20 PM

I can't wait for City of Bones, either! Laughing Laughing Laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you love The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, join my club! Laughing

by shadowhunter16 on 8/4/2013 6:18:09 PM

I hope its more like the book than the first movie... *shudders* Otherwise I'll have wasted my money on premiere tickets D:

by shadowhunter16 on 8/4/2013 6:17:05 PM

I read the books. They movies always mess up everything, so no way am I going! The only movies i'm hyped about? The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and Ender's Game!!!!!! WHOHOO!!!

by lunarwolf9 on 8/4/2013 2:46:41 PM

Also tons of kids go to camp halfblood! People even come from other country just to go(true story)! ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/4/2013 10:31:22 AM

I LOVE the percy jackson series!!!! I go to the book people camp(Of camp halfblood) every year! I am in aries cabin but i really like athena too(every one thought i would be athena). ;)

by Ash-blue on 8/4/2013 10:29:54 AM

I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I should probably re read the books too.

by poetpower on 8/4/2013 9:22:41 AM

We're two months into '15. How is your New Year's resolution working out for you?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!